I Care for You.||SCP-106

[Requested by @Imonlyhereforcake. Thanks for requesting, because I would just lose all creativity from me if no one requested-]

SCP-106 x Reader

There, you stare through the glass in the observation room to see a certain figure stuck in a sitting position; waiting for its prey, or victim per say. Ah, SCP-106. A scary, yet well-known SCP. Well, why are you in the observation room anyway? Are you simply there to conduct a risky research? No. You're simply waiting for him to finally do his next move. What is said move? Pretty much to just phase his way through this observation room. Why? Well to be blunt, you and SCP-106 had formed a hella strange bond. It's like 'love at first sight', but just pretty weird and more platonic. You simply consider SCP-106 as a 'friend' because you're thankful that he hasn't sent you to his so-called 'pocket dimension', but you never knew that SCP-106 thought of it as something more than that.

Anyway, you smiled at SCP-106 when he made eye contact with you. It signalled him to just go and phase through the observation room's wall. He did, and you happily waved at him. "Hiya, '106. How's your day?" You questioned the said SCP, but you knew he can never respond. Still. You speak with him nonetheless!

"..." Of course, SCP-106 simply stared at you. He can't utter a response, well probably can, but chooses not to.

For you, it felt like a weird one-sided thing with you and SCP-106. Maybe because of the silence that SCP-106 is giving you? But, you never were really bothered by it! Because you'd rather be in complete silence than to be in a crowd of noisy individuals. All you can do is pout from the thought, but it seemingly caught the attention of the SCP in the observation room with you. SCP-106 tilted his head as if he's confused, and so you quickly replaced your face with a more bright one.

"Nothing's wrong, SCP-106! Just look at me, I'm smiling!" You grinned even wider to assure SCP-106 that you're fine and dandy, but you knew you're not fooling anyone. Perhaps, you're fooling yourself.

You see SCP-106 narrowed his eyes at you, and you just turned your smile upside down. Yep, you're literally fooling nobody but yourself. Does SCP-106 worry for you? Or he's curious of you? Probably the latter? You're not so sure because a thousand of thoughts are running in your mind like, 'Does he hate me?', 'Am I gonna be in his pocket dimension forever?', and 'Will I die because of him?' to name a few... Anywho, you were pondering too much of your thoughts that you never noticed that SCP-106 had silently walked towards you. Too much thoughts to handle...

Silent tears starts rolling down your cheeks as it dropped on the cold, metallic floor. Oh great, the frown you had plastered earlier still is intact and it seems like you're really crying. You never intended to cry in the first place, but you did. SCP-106 had froze to observe your own figure which seems like it can drop in any second because how hard you're trembling right now. SCP-106 thought he was the one who made you cry, but he doesn't understand. How did he make you cry? Was it because you still don't quite trust him, yet even how many times you have visited him? He thought that you think that he can turn his back from you, and just swiftly kill you. He can't really confirm if he's going to betray you, but he's in a happy mood so he probably wouldn't even try either.

SCP-106 still strode his way towards you to confront you. All that you can do is subconsciously cry as thousands of thoughts flew across your mind back-and-forth. But, one question still stuck to you the most. What is SCP-106's thoughts of you? Does he think you're a mere prey? Does he think you're a fool for being with him? More negative thoughts feed you...

Anyway, you snapped back to reality as you see SCP-106 who's a mere inch away from you. And that, you were shocked so you accidentally stumbled down to meet the cold ground.

SCP-106 had crouched down to your level so that he can meet your eyes.

You simply stared as him as you wiped a few tears from your cheeks using your sleeve 'Oh great, this is like a cliché where I probably might meet my doom.' You grimly thought as you gave him a timid smile.

"I'm all great...! See..." You gave SCP-106 a smile, but it pretty much looked like a pain smile.

"No.... You're.... In pain.." SCP-106 had mentioned in a raspy tone. You gasped since it was the first time you heard him speak. He was so silent before. He still is, but the point is he managed to speak.

"Uhhh... No, I'm not!" You flail your arms around to assure him that you're fine, and that you don't need his help.

"Is it.... Because.... Of me....?"

Your fake smile faltered when SCP-106 asked a surprising question. You had a mixed feeling to be honest...

"I-Uhh..." You stumbled on your own words, but you deeply sighed "Yes... Somewhat..." You answered with closed eyes.

"Any way... For me...... To make it..... Better..?" SCP-106 asked as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Uhhh...." You pressed your lips in a thin line as you looked down on the ground. You really can't think of anything besides telling him to not pull you in his pocket dimension.

"A hug would suffice." You smiled at SCP-106 as you opened your arms; anticipating for a hug.

"...?" Ah, so it seems like SCP-106 confused and worried because he knows the black substance on him is very corrosive.

You awkwardly placed your arms back "It's fine, SCP-106. It's okay if I get hurt or something... I'm only asking for a hug!" Once more, you opened your arms.

SCP-106 nodded as he hesitantly hugged you. Well, surprisingly you never felt the corrosive substance hurting you. Instead, it burned a bit of your coat, which is fine anyway. You had broke off the hug with a satisfied smile.

"Thanks '106! I am totally a-okay now!" You happily gave him a thumbs up as you stood up from the floor. To be honest, you're glad that the inky substance didn't even touch your hand. And you're much more happy when SCP-106 gave you a hug.

"Anyway, I need to get back to work." You were about to walk off, but you just see SCP-106 oddly staring at you as if he's pretty dissatisfied. You know he just wants to see you. And so, you stopped.

You sighed "Well, you'll be sad eh?" You had an idea to make SCP-106 happy. You decided to kiss your finger and tap said finger on SCP-106's forehead. It's like an indirect kiss.

SCP-106 flinched because he was surprised and flustered. You quietly giggled as you waved goodbye and walked off. And, you hope SCP-106 is not planning to do a breach since he's still in the observation room. You're so dead, but it's all worth it.

[I posted this on 12pm, and technically it would already be Saturday-] [I did no proofread, so yeah-]