Flustered.||SCP-590

SCP-590 and Researcher! Reader
[The title screams "wTf?" skkskskskss- Anyway- IDK anymore. I have no ideas.] [I drew that image and I'm proud of it at some degree c:]

"So, tell me. Who is SCP-590?" You asked one of the researchers who are cooped up in sorting papers.

You're supposed to conduct a test, since Dr. ██████ permitted you to do so. But, one thing is... You weren't given any background information for SCP-590, all you know is that the SCP is a safe class.

"Don't you have a file for him?" A researcher blandly asked you. She's very focused on rearranging the research papers.

You rolled your eyes after the researcher's sour attitude. She is one of the higher-ups anyway.

A researcher sighed as he turned to look at you "Don't mind her. She's just in a bad mood."

The same female researcher glared at the researcher who had enough of her sourness.

"Anyway, SCP-590 is an SCP who is mainly used as a tool in the foundation. He is considered as a safe SCP who isn't up for harm, even though he's treated like a mindless tool..." The male researcher concluded his explanation, by turning back to his papers.

"All right... Thanks." You muttered a quick thank you, and you exited the room.

The researcher's explanation is pretty much useless. You already know SCP-590 is a safe class, and is being treated as a tool. Well, you guess he was in a hurry. So, you'll respect that.

Anyway, you just asked for a file from the other researchers and they complied. It was so much better if the previous researchers gave you a file, instead of you getting a file on the way to SCP-590's facility, and instead of them being too uncooperative.

You were promptly escorted by a single guard to enter SCP-590's facility, and you could observe the ginger who is watching television, and he has many bandages applied on him. You can't help but feel pity for the young SCP. He never deserved this... He never deserves to be abducted by this foundation.

You blinked, and you cleared your throat "SCP-590." You called out for his attention.

SCP-590 snapped his head to meet your eyes. He felt so shocked, that apparently, his face turned quite red. He's so agitated, since he isn't familiar with a new face like yours.

"Y-Yes...?" SCP-590 stuttered out, and you simply let out a soundless sigh.

"I am Dr. ███, and I am here to conduct a test to you." You introduced yourself to SCP-590 whose now fixated to you.

"Are... You going to use m-me as a t-tool...?" SCP-590 innocently asked you.

You gulped as you try, and fight the urge to freakin' hug him like there's no tomorrow. Of course, you'll simply crush his bones in the process, and you'll get demoted for sure. But dear lord, SCP-590 needs a hug.

The television kept playing, and SCP-590 stopped watching the programs. He's now more weary of your appearance. You're thinking if you should abort the test, and play with him, or be serious and hope to get promoted... The latter is not fun, so you chose to abort the test, and play with him.

You turned off your earpiece even though none is observing you "SCP-590, I'm not going to use you as a tool..." You chewed your lips, as you cautiously stared at the guard who's sleeping. You hope to god no one will catch you, since interacting with SCP-590 and having an attachment with him is a big no-no. You'll surely change sites if you get demoted.

SCP-590 simply tilted his head, since he's confused.

"...I'm actually going to play with you... Ermm..." You felt so stumped, since you're like twenty-years old, and SCP-590 has the mental capacity of a three-year-old.

"Like how children play..!" You awkwardly cough as you showed fake enthusiasm to SCP-590, who should pretty much buy it.

"Really...? No r-researcher would ever want to p-play with me..." SCP-590 showed you a pained smile, and it made your heart melt.

"What games do you know..?" You approached SCP-590, and you sat on the mat with him.

"I... Uhmm...." SCP-590 looked down on the ground in shame. It's because he doesn't know any games. It's obvious, but it sure is your job to make him happy. Well, never was your job...

"It's fine." You gave him a reassuring smile, as you softly pat his shoulder in a way to comfort him.

SCP-590 sharply inhaled, and you quickly retracted your hand. You're so, so fucking sorry if you hurt him.

"I'm sorry, SCP-590.... Did I hurt you?" You asked the SCP in a hurried manner. You hope to god you didn't actually hurt him.

"N...No...." SCP-590 told you, as he touched his shoulder. He immediately looked away from you to hide his burning red face.

"Are you sure?" You asked him a second time.

"Y-Yes!" SCP-590 silently squeaked out.

You gave him a confused look, but you complied and stopped asking him more. You don't know if he'll allow you to play a simple game, such as patty cake. Since you did observe, that even the simplest touch can fluster him. Is it because he's attracted to you...? If that's the case, you CANNOT return those feelings, you probably might get a major reprimand, and besides, SCP-590 is a sixteen-year old while you're twenty plus.

You silently coughed "Anywaaaay, SCP-590 I need to go for now. So maybe I'll have future tests with you. Ciao." You told him as you stood up, but SCP-590 tugged your sleeve.

"Do.... You get to play with me...?" SCP-590 asked you. Your heart swelled with joy, but your mind is screaming 'this is too awkward, and leads to a potential reprimand!'

You gave him a soft smile "Of course." Then, SCP-590 promptly let go of your sleeve.

You took that as a sign that you could leave, and you gladly took it without much hesitation. Since, you have work to do!

Anyway, SCP-590 gave a smile of his own without you noticing. He's planning to draw a picture of you and him someday...