Small Attachment||SCP-096 [Part 1]

[Yandere! SCP-096 x Reader] [Part 1]
[I don't feel like making another Alphabet HC for now.]
[Also, thanks for 1K reaaads! Means a lot to me. I probably had said that already? And I apologize for not updating yesterday.]

[This is set outside the foundation wherein a major breach happened and most SCPs had escaped; including SCP-096.]

"Bye mom, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Best for you to wake up early." You end the call while your mom persistently say her goodbyes.

You're going to visit your mom and dad tomorrow. Both of them, especially mom, misses you. You went to work overseas so you can financially support them, and you finally have enough money to travel back to your country. Even for the surprised and happy tone your mom had expressed when you first called her, you're quite queasy to see them. You love your parents as much as the next person does! But you don't really feel like seeing them this year. Something wrong occurred in the city you're living in right now. Something dangerous that can potentially end all human life, or per say this planet.

Peculiar creatures stalk the city.

A major breach happened in the SCP Foundation. The foundation are known to secure and contain any sort of anomalies to protect society in a whole, and a breach made by one of those anomalies is all of humanity's nightmare. These anomalies, also known as SCPs, are bound to chaos. That is why a breach in the foundation can be a potential end for humanity.

You can't believe you managed to sleep so soundly when you know your neighbors are getting mauled to death by these creatures. Things aren't really going your intended way.

Anyway, you prepare yourself to bed so you can have enough energy to visit your parents. You went to bed and peacefully drift away...

...Not even two hours passed and you have already woken up by your window getting smashed downstairs. Your paranoia arose from the grave and urges you that someone is probably going to rob you, though you feel petrified to even try and check who the culprit is. Then to fuel your fear, you heard a shrill shriek coming downstairs. You almost screamed back, but you can't let the being hear you. Should you call the police? Good idea. You reach your arm to your nightstand to get your phone without bothering to look, but you were confused because you felt no glass surface which indicated your phone.

You widen your eyes, "Shit. I left my phone on my couch while I talked with mom!" You quietly swore so that the creature downstairs wouldn't hear you.

Speaking of the creature, their shrill shrieks wouldn't cease. By now, your not-yet-dead neighbors are calling the police. Hopefully.

"Should I actually confront that creature?" You question yourself as you stood from your bed.

You snap your fingers, "Yeah, maybe I should..." You finalized your decision and went up to grab the baseball bat you apparently have.

You think you made the wrong decision, but you need your good night's rest even if you were to be put in eternal sleep which is also good for you, but not for your entire family.

Anyway, you exit your room and quietly made your way downstairs. The shrieking turned into sobs and it is apparently in your kitchen, so you brace yourself for the worst.
You enter your kitchen and you see a lanky figure hunched near your marble counter even though it's dark as fuck. The figure wouldn't stop sobbing, so you approach said figure. You know it's a bad idea. You know this is probably your last day. But damn, this creature seems like it needs someone to comfort it.

The creature removed its hands to reveal its face. You closed your eyes to brace the impact, but it never came. So you open your eyes again to see the figure conceal its face, again...

"Hey, are you okay...?" You asked the creature in a hushed tone.

The creature's sob toned down a bit, so you decided to approach it a bit closer. Luckily, the creature hadn't mauled you when you decided to pat its head. Instead, its sobbing ceased. You smile while you softly pat its head, but you got surprised when the creature forced your hand to stay on its head.

The creature sniffled while you forced yourself to not move a single fiber because you don't know what'll happen if you even release your hand. You're too fucking tired for more shit to ensue, so you tried to release your hand but the creature's grip on your arm is tight. You sigh, this is gonna be a long night. You're honestly surprised that your neighbors hasn't called the police yet, are they deaf or they just ignore the sounds? Or are they dead? You unknowingly drifted off to sleep because you collapsed on the floor...

You fluttered your eyes open to see that you were leaning on a figure's pale shoulder. You realized it was the creature's shoulder so you jolt back up. You observe the creature which is sleeping, so you smiled. But, you realized an important detail.

You need to go to the airport.

Shit. Your flight will start at 10 AM. You quickly fled out of the kitchen and start preparing yourself, you're glad that you packed your bags beforehand so you wouldn't have to worry. You went back to your room to bring your stuff downstairs. You double-checked to see if you have everything; clothes, the ticket, and the gifts. Yep, you have everything. You look at the clock and it's 6:24 AM, you still have plenty more time to do other stuff but you don't want to get caught in traffic, so you approach your door to leave.

But... You realized you still have your unwelcomed visitor. You shrugged it off because you know they're going to leave anyway, but you know they're bound to destroy your furniture... Eh, it's fine. Maybe. So you left without second thought.

Little did you know, your visitor had watched you leave with grim, yet sad eyes...