One Hell of a Night.||SCP-087-B

SCP-087-B and Reader [I took some notes from the third exploration.]

You are at a party with your friend, Alyssa, since it's her nineteenth birthday and she decided it'd be best to invite your whole class out for a party. Of course, it is a bad idea. The police will surely get involved if Alyssa decided to bring drugs over, or if the party gets too loud and disrupts the neighborhood. Anyway, you decided to be a saint and just drink water and eat a slice of cake. You would drink something else besides water, but you bet the punch is spiked. So yeah...

You eye Alyssa who's dirty dancing with her ex. Well, she cheated with him in the first place, and guess what? Alyssa's ex wants her back, but Alyssa's too oblivious to know that. But really, Alyssa would just cheat on her ex again.

Why the hell are you friends with Alyssa again? She's just bad a influence for everyone...

Well, this party is just filled with so many hornyass teens. It just makes you want to throw up, even though you haven't even drank any alcohol yet.

You decided to exit the house to avoid the strobe lights, and to get some fresh air. And to also avoid anyone who tries to ask you to dance with them. You just inhale every last bit of the fresh air, although there are some teens who're out to take a joint. You ignore them, since you know their lives are going to be ruined in the near future anyway.

"(Y/n)!" You heard a familiar voice calling out to you. Oh great, it's Alyssa.

You groaned in pure annoyance, well you know she's TOO drunk to notice that you're tired of her. So you'd gladly take that opportunity to groan whenever alcohol had hit her system too much.

The drunken teen hiccuped while she tried to maintain her balance "I d-dare you to..." She ungracefully ate the grass.

You huffed "Dare me to?" You crossed your arms as you watched her get up from the ground.

"Go t-to that house i-in the woo-" Alyssa fell down and ate grass, again.

So you got the gist of her drunken statement. She meant for you to go to that house in the woods. Wait... House?!

"The hell? What makes you think I'd do that?" You questioned her as Alyssa murmured  "I'll s-stop bothering you."

Whew. Are you willing to take the challenge? Yes, since she just said she's going to stop bothering you. It's worth it... Maybe...

You smirked as you walked towards the eerie woods; just near Alyssa's house "Pfft... It's just a simple house. I think..." You shrugged as a cool breeze had hit you.

You gulped as you looked back at Alyssa's neon-lit house. It hurts your eyes. Then, you turned back to look at the dark forest. Shit. Did you bring a flashlight? Well, you went to check in your small sling bag, and indeed you brought a flashlight. So, you don't have to go back and pick one in Alyssa's epilepsy-prone house.

You picked your flashlight and turned it on, and you immediately dash in the woods without second thought. This was a bad idea...

Your shoes crunched the leaves as you walk. Owls and crickets chirp around tree-to-tree, and the owls are eyeing at you. You pray to god your flashlight will suffice your journey to that house, but you also hope your journey will last for a short amount of time. You shone your flashlight behind you to see if someone is following you. You're so paranoid at this point, normally you're brave as a knight, but this night, well you're foolish as your drunken friend.

You saw something breeze through you "Who's there?!" You shudder as you quickly turned your flashlight to the source of all of your paranoia.

Well, it turns out it was just a racoon who hissed at you. Will this night get any worse? Yes. Yes it will...