Chapter 42- Expected Heartbreak & New Beginings

*Important A/N at the end please read.*

Carol P.O.V

Liam took me and my family out to a very fancy dinner and after that we all went our separates way. We wanted Mary and her family to join along but apparently they had other plans. She seemed so down today at graduation and when she saw Harry I could tell a little bit of sparks in her eye form. Maybe hope? but that soon died off when they talked. Once I said goodbye to my family me and Liam went back home for me to change into something more comfty since he wanted to take me out on a walk through central park and walking around in heels and a tight dress isn't very ideal.

We quickly changed. It was rather cool summer day today so I put on ripped jeans with a lose white shirt with my pink Vans. I put my hair into a high but cute ponytails. I changed my lip color to a light pink and grabbed my pink purse. I walk out to find Liam already changed into Dark wash jeans, a white T-shirt with a red flannel wrapped around his waist and brown boots.

"Babe, aren't you going to get hot with the boots on?" I ask him and he just shrug his shoulder. "Maybe we should invite Mary to go with us, she is too down she need some excitment." I said and he gave me an approving. I knocked on the door a couple of time and when I didn't get no response I assumed she was out taking a walk.

"She's not home" I said.

"Thats good, meaning she is out and not sulking around" Liam said and I smiled. True.

We walked out and spent the rest of the day walking around, taking pictures laughing and eating icecream. By the time we got home it was 9 pm. We took a shower and changed into Pajamas. Liam went to the kitchen to fix us some snacks to watch a movie. SInce it was already late I imagined Mary was already back so I knocked again on her door. I knocked a few time and when she didn't respond I got frustuated and just open the door. Her room was dark but it looked different. I turn on the light and I gasp at the sight. Most of her draws were open and empty her closet was open and empty only some shoe boxes.

"LIAM" I yelled. He rushed to the room and also gasp.

"Did she left?'' He ask her. Duh captain obvious.

"Yea but where?" I kept looking around until my eyes landed on a pile of white envolopes sitting on her bed sheets. I walk over and picked them up. There was a letter for Me, Grace and Harry.

I handed Liam Harry's one.

"You should give him his" I whisper. I have nothing against Harry. I feel his pain but what he did to her was wrong. He slept with her and left her knowing how sorry she was. A couple tears left my eye. I can't believe she left me. She left without saying goodbye.

***********

I have called and texted and E-mailed and tweeted, I have done everything and she doesn't respond. When I gave Grace her letter she broke down not believing her daughter left without saying goodbye or anything. Liam left the next day after my graduation since they needed to continue the tour. I picked up my letter and began to read it again for the 39838 time.

"Dear BOO,

I know this is the wrong to say a goodbye but it's not really a goodbye it's just a see you later. I really hope you understand how I'm feeling right now. I don't deserve being there at the moment, I hurt and lied to the people I love. I lied to my mom, my sister, you and especially Harry. I love him too damn much that it hurts to see him like that and being away from him. But I just need him to find someone who values him and treats him right. So I could move on.

I just need time to think and restart. I need fresh new air and I hope you don't find it wrong. I don't how long it will take, it could be days, weeks, months or maybe years.