Chapter 21- Tragedy

Carol P.O.V

I lay down in pure shock. Im pregnant I keep saying in my head until I started to cry.

"I will leave you two alone so you can discuss it" The doctor said before leaving.

"Liam" I start to say but I couldn't contain myself from crying.

"Shush its okay we would ge through it" He said grabbing my hand.

We stood like this for a while not really talking. He kept his hand intertwine with mine.

"CAROL OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?" Mary yell as she open the door to were I was.

"Mary calm down im fine" I said trying to not cry.

"Carol your not fine you in a hospital bed" she said getting closer to the bed.

"I would leave you two alone you guys need to talk" Liam said rising to his feet.

"Where's Harry?" I asked her as she took a seat next to me.

"Outside waiting, he wanted to give us space to talk" she said and I just nod.

"So what happen?" she asked.

"I made a discovery Mary" I said and now I was crying.

"And that is?" she said confused and eager to know whats wrong with me.

"Im-im pregnant" I said in sob and Mary just stood there in shock.

Mary P.O.V

"Im-im pregnant" Carol said in between sobs. I stood there in shock, not moving at all. I cant believe the words that just came out her mouth. She is expecting a baby from Austin. How didn't she know this? She didn't show no signs, nothing.

"Are you sure?" Whats all that came to mind at the moment.

"Yeah, the doctor just told me" she said avoiding my gaze. I didn't know what my emotions towards her were at the moment. I was mad that she was stupid enough to have unprotected sex with him. I felt sad because she is going through this alone without him. But most important I fear for her life. Austin can be very violent and I don't know what he would do to her when he finds out she is expecting his baby.

"Don't worry Carol we get through this" was all I could say while holding on to her hand.

The doctor soon came in and told us that she was free to go. Liam and the rest of the boys were out waiting for us in the waiting room.

"Um doctor before you leave I have a question" I said

"Yes miss what is it"

"Um me and my friend have to fly back to NYC tomorrow is it safe for her to do so under her state"

"Is it necessary for her to fly back tomorrow?"

"Well kinda of yes, we have school"

"Well it wouldn't be one of the best idea since she needs rest, but I think it would be fine" the doctor said before leaving the room.

"I'm sorry Mary" Carol whisper avoiding my gaze.

"Why are you sorry its okay, I'm just glad you weren't alone when you fainted"

"Yeah" she mumbles "where's Liam?"

"In the waiting room with the rest of the boys"

"Oh, okay when can I leave"

"As soon as I'm done with some paper work you are free to go" I said with a slight smile. I walk out the room and into the waiting room where all the boys were waiting.