Chapter 10- The Mistake

Mary P.O.V

I stood there, tears falling down my face. Who does he fuc*ing think he is, yell at me and then leave me here alone. Where the f*ck is the paparazzi when you need them? so they could see the real Harry, so they could see the d*ck, jerk t-the. I couldn't even think straight i was straight out sobbing while picking up the phone to call Carol so she could pick me up. I was so angry, why did i ever agree to do this stupid date anyways. 

"Why does this has to happened to me?" I screamed, but clearly nobody heard me.

After what seemed like forever Carol pull's up and I quickly jump into the car. She didn't say anything just pulled me into a tight yet warm hug.

"Are you okay?" she asked and i got angry, why the f*ck would she ask me that I'm clearly not okay.

"Hell do I look okay Carol, look at me, I'm a fucking mess, my makeup is all over the place" I snap but taking it back quickly I didn't mean to yell at her.

"I'm sorr-" I was about to apologize but she cut me off

"Its fine, It was stupid for me to even ask" she said as cold as possible and I knew she was mad.

"I just can't with him, his a f*cking asshole, I tried to make a normal converstion be friendly, after all is my fault he is in this situation but he had to go and snap at me, it's hard making a conversation with him" i said burying my face in my hand and let out a small sob. I don't know why I was crying I just felt so f*cking angry.

"It's going to be alright, it was just a one night and now it's over you don't have to see him again. Ever"

"I just hope your right" I said while leaning back in the seat.I closed my eyes feeling myself falling sleep.

"Mary, Mary, where home come on" I felt Carol shaking me to wake up; I get out the car and walk to the front door waiting for her to open it. As soon as the door opened I walk straight to my room, leaving Carol behind. I take out my pjs and go to the bathroom to change. 20 min later I'm lying down while quiet since Carol is fast asleep. I still had the urge to cry but I contain myself. He's a jerk and jerks don't need any tears from no one. I take my phone and open the Pandora app, I put on Ed Sheeran station and the first song was 'Small bump' and with that i slowly drift to sleep.

* Next Morning*

Carol P.O.V

I wake up around 11, thanks God is Sunday and I'm free on the Sundays, Mary on the other hand worked on Sundays but her shift was short so she would be getting home around 1. I flop out of bed and make my way to the bathroom and handle my buisness. After i changed into a pair of short and a crop top I slip into my TOMS and walk down to the kitchen. I fait smell of pancakes with chocolate chip hit my nose. "yummy my favorite" i whisper softly.

"Good morning Ms. Smith, it smell delicious" I said while taking a glass to drink some juice.

"Good morning darling, how did you sleep sweetie? & and what have i told you no calling Ms. Smith your part of my family so call me Grace" I chuckle a bit and nod 

"Okay Ms. Smi-, Grace" I said

"Good now come on and sit breakfast is done" I walk to the living room to find Mary little sister already sitting at the table. "What happened to your eye Carol" she screamed loud enough for the whole block to hear it. 

"DIANA can you be more civil with your questions" Grace said while bring breakfast to the table.

"Sorry mom but it looks like somebody punched her, did you get into a fight?'' She asked and i tensed up