Chapter 34- Epic Christmas Pt. 2

Soooo here it is the new chapter! We're sorry we took so long, it cos there's Rated R parts that needed to be done... ;)

So here it is, We Hope you like it! Please vote and comment! :)

BTW this is the longest chapter.. for now... ;D

Harry P.O.V.

As we already 33 thousand feet from the ground. Passing the Atlantic Ocean. 3 hours already pass and Mary is sleeping. She's all cuddle up in her chair. Since we traveling first class, our seats are separated. She's sitting next me, I'm sitting by the window. She's scare of heights, so we needed to switch after I laugh a little.

Right now I'm not so sleepy, so I decide on getting ready Mary's gift. Her gift it's something I been working hard on and I hope she likes it. I take out my phone and try to put it all together. Nobody knows what I'm giving her, only me. I want it to be a surprise for everyone.

Like one and a half hour later I start to feel sleepy. I close my phone and get more comfortable, and I soon as I touch the pillow I feel asleep.

Mary P.OV

We still had about two more hours before we arrive to London and Harry was is fast asleep when I woke up so I decided to take a picture of him and put it up. Since there been a lot of rumours about our suppose breakup I decided to clarify it.

@MarySmith: On our way to London to meet Harry's family but this boy couldn't stay awake for half the trip.. Pic.twitter.com/JYgkigGfkk

@1Dwifes: So happy you and Harry are still together my power couple

@oNeDirectionjiggle: This picture is soo cute ohh my Harry feels

@directioneratbest: This pic cute but I much rather Harry being single

@jigglyforNiall: He is bringing her to meet the family #HaMA

And with those were many more tweets all looking alike. I try to ignore the hateful ones and focus one the cute one and replied to them.

Carol had been going crazy with this whole situation and I wish I could tell her about it. She thinks that Harry was actually cheating on me with Kendall. If only she knew. I assured her that it was all a misunderstanding, Harry took her out as friends but she took it the wrong way. She was hesitant and threatened to cut Harry dick off.

I decide to watch a movie their playing in small airplane tv. I put my earphones on and my glasses, since I decided not to wear contacts on the plane ride, as I look through the movies channels to decide between 'Epic,' 'Man of Steel' and 'The Conjuring.' I decide to watch 'Man of Steel,' cos I love Superman and I hate scary movies and right now I don't want to watch animated movies.

Midway through the movie Harry woke up, I was so into the movie as I see Henry Cavill shirtless, damn he's hot. I feel Harry eyes on mine and he clears his throat as he bring me back from my naughtiness.

"Um-Babe, What you watching that you drooling?" He ask as he pull one of my earphones off. He say louder than a whisper.

"Eeh" I look at him confuse and then clear my throat.

He point at my tv and then I smile innocently. "Um- Superman" I whisper back since there's people sleeping and I smile wider.

"So you have to drool?!" he whisper back as he looks at me kind of mad.

"Well it's Henry Cavill" I smirk."He's so hot shirtless." I wink at him. He rolled his eyes in annoyance. I smile "Don't get jealous it's not like I'm going to date him anyways cos last time I check I'm dating some banana pop star." I stick out my tough.