Chapter 24- Family

Carol P.O.V.

Before we went apartment hunting we made a quick stop to the hospital. Grace was already here as we enter Diana room.

"Hi Grace, any improvement?" I ask her as I take a seat next to her.

"No not really but I still have faith" She say sighing a bit.

"Dont worry mom she is going to wake up" Mary said standing at the foot of Diana bed.

"I hope" she said while looking up at Mary. "So do you girls have an apartment to move into yet.?" Grace ask.

"No but we are going apartment hunting today" Mary said.

"Oh okay" Grace looking back at Diana sleeping body. "Goodluck" she said avoding our gaze.

"Thanks mom" Mary said getting closer to Diana. She kissed her forehead and whisper something in Diana ear but some tear escape her eyes. It breaks me to see her like this.

"Did you it eat honey?" Grace ask me.

"Yeah I had some cereal" I said and I saw her frown.

"You should have eating more than just cereal sweety" she said and I knew she was right I just didn't feel like eating so much.

"I know I just wasn't that hungry this morning"

"I get it, I was like that when I was expecting Diana too but then the craving kicked in" she said with a small smile.

"I heard people get like really weird cravings while expecting" I said. Both Harry and Liam were outside waiting for us since they wanted to give us some family time.

"Yeah is true I think one of my weirdest cravings was eating soup with sour chips" she said and I cringe.

"Really thats just gross" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah but I found it delicious" she said in a small chuckle. We continue talking about pregnancy while Mary was with Diana.

"Ma do you got cramps pills? I got my period today and I feel like I'm dying." Mary asked.

"Yea sweaty, here take the bottle with you" Grace the bottle of pills out her purse.

"Thank you!" Mary takes the bottle and takes out a pill so she can drink it. "We should go and get this over with, mom we will be back later on to see how how she doing and thanks again" Mary said.

"Its okay honey, if you want you can go home after you done with seeking apartments, I know you going to be tired and have loads of school work to do you can always come tomorrow" Grace said.

"Its okay mom I need to be here" Mary said. We said are final goodbyes before leaving the hospital. We got in the car and we drove for a while in silence. The boys didnt ask any questions since they probably know the answer already. We came to our first destination of our apartment seeking. Yorktown Height. An apartment on the 5 floor, two bedroom , and one bathroom.

"This is nice" Liam saying creeping in the first room.

"Yea it is but the rooms are quite small dont you think Mary?'' I asked.

"It is and the closet are miniture too, Half my shit wont fit here" She said and I laughed. She does have extra things that she dont even use. Her closet was filled with more than 200 magazines. books, poster and anything else you wouldnt use on a regular.

"Thats true" I said as I walk in the kitchen were Harry was.

"But the kitchen is huge"Harry said as he opened some cabinets.