Chapter 14- Surprise!

Liam P.O.V.

Before we knew it, we finish the concert by everyone singing Happy Birthday to me. When we got out the venue we wave to some fans and hop into the vans that would be driving us to the club. Louis, Harry, Mary and Zayn in one, then Me, Carol and Niall on the other one. Preston ask for Carol's car keys, I guess he's driving her car.

Can't believe I just turn 20, It feels like just yesterday I was 17 auditioning for the X Factor. Time fly when you're having fun. "Ready to get wasted my friend!?" Niall said interrupting my train of thoughts.

"This is not the UK we can't drink yet"

"Trust me we will drink tonight, is your 20th birthday we are going to party and it's going to be per-fect" I chuckle at his behavior, and then I turned to Carol who was awfully quite looking outside the window.

"What you're thinking, love?" I asked

"Huh, oooh nothing just seeing the moonlight" she said looking outside

"Oh okay, are you ready to have fun with us lads tonight? Let me warn you partying with us is a challenge'' I said with a grin on my face.

''Don't you mean partying with Zayn, Harry, Louis and me, you are always with Sophia sucking each other faces and leaving early'' Niall said looking away from his phone.

"Shut up Niall I'm fun''

''I never said you aren't, you are just always on your little bubble with your girlfriend''

"Well she's not here tonight, so I'm going to party my bum off, you just watch'' I said sticking my tongue out.

"Okay you two stop it now" Carol said in between laughs.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED" Paul yelled and we got out the van. There are paparazzi everywhere, taking pictures of every little thing.

We all made our way to the club and made our way to the VIP area. After a while, everyone seems to be having a good time. Niall and Louis are dancing, making stupid moves already showing that they are tipsy, Harry and Mary are dancing close, finally our Harold settle down, Carol and I are talking while Zayn is up by the bar taking shots and even Anne is drinking.

"I'm going to go get something to drink, do you want something to drink too?''

"Yeah bring me whatever you're having" she said and I just nod

Walking over to the bartender I see Zayn already drunk.

"Mate you should go home your already drunk as hell''

"Don't be a party pooper this sh*t just getting started'' I was going to argue back but there's no point his not going to listen to me. "Plus everyone is having a good time" he said pointing towards Mary and Harry, who are now by the table smiling and cuddling.

I waited on the bar tender that was fixing drinks for another couple; I was in no rush to get the alcohol so I just sat there and wait. My eye soon made sight to a brunette, a familiar brunette. I stood up and walked not trying to be seen by her. Why was she here? She told me she was busy in London? Maybe she came to surprise me I said to myself. I smile grew on my face but it suddenly fell when a guy approached her crashing his lips on her. She finally pulled away and a big smile appears on her face. My face turned red, I was angry, how can she do this to me.

"Sophia?" I said not trying to shout, I tried to stay calm but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Liam, Babe w-what are you doing here? How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?!'' I screamed my fist clutching, thanks god the music is loud and there's a lot of people minding their own business.