New Looks and Trip

Takayo's POV

when my alarm woke me up at six in the morning, I practically jumped out of bed and threw my new uniform on. I then ran over to my bathroom to look at my body changes and I was stunned.

 I then ran over to my bathroom to look at my body changes and I was stunned

(Not mine btw)

"W- wow" I had no words for how perfect I looked. I was knocked out of my trance when Aizawa knocked on my door and told me that we need to leave soon. I grabbed my luggage and ran downstairs to meet Aizawa. he too was surprised by my appearance, but turned back to his normal Aizawa face after a few seconds. we managed to have an actual breakfast thanks to Yamada, and before I knew it we were almost at UA. Aizawa informed all of the teachers before hand and they were all really supportive, especially midnight, who told her girlfriend Yuu Takeyama (Mt. Lady) about it and they both got me a lot of stuff I really needed. we eventually made it to UA and walked over to where the bus will be.

When my class saw me they were all stunned. Aizawa grabbed Mineta with his scarf to stop him from attacking me, and all the girls ran towards me.

"Oh my god you look so cute!" after mina said this all the girls were complementing me.

"D-Deku, you look really b-beautiful." I blushed crimson when I heard none other than my crush Ochako say that to me. 'she thinks I'm beautiful!?'

"y-you also look really nice Ochako." 'AHHHH! I can't believe I said that!!' I was internally freaking out while Ochako was floating in the air blushing a shade of red unknown to the world, and the girls were all freaking out about how adorable we are.

we eventually calmed down and got onto the bus. I sat next to Ochako, and I've only now realized that I'm smaller than her. (Izuku is now 155 cm and Ochako is 156) I start to get tired about one hour into the bus ride, and I notice a sudden weight on my shoulder. I look over to find Ochako asleep, laying on me. I blush a bright red and instantly start gushing over how cute she looks. It hits the two hour mark, and I finally succumb to the need to sleep. I lay my head down on Ochako, and let the comforting darkness envelop me.

3rd POV

"hey guys, look at Ochako and Takayo." mina gently nudges Toru, and Jiro to look at the adorableness that is the soon to be couple.

"that is so cute!" Toru almost yelled but Jiro stopped her.

"we should leave them be, and tease them later." after agreeing to that, they go back to whatever they were doing prior.

On the other side of the bus, Sero was sitting next to Kaminari, both snickering at Mineta who is wrapped into a ball of Sero's tape, that's also covering his mouth to prevent him from screaming. they are laughing because he is literally crying blood.

"dude you really need to learn how to chill out." Kaminari whispered, to make sure not to wake the people who are sleeping.

the general consensus is that Mineta is a freaky pervert. everybody has been trying to get him to stop being that way, but it's so ingrained into him, that Best Jeanist himself might not even be able to fix him. (Heh, anime reference)

"yeah, nobody even wants to hang out with you anymore because of this, you have no restraint." when Sero spoke, his words gained a chorus of nods, but Mineta continued to scream into the tape in cry blood for the rest of the ride.

xxx

Eventually, they arrived and the people who were asleep had recently woken up. one pair of people were Takayo and Ochako, who both spent the next minute blushing crimson while spouting apologies. they stepped outside and were greeted by,

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes! We've come to lend a paw and help!!! Coming out of nowhere... Stingingly cute and catlike! Wild, Wild Pussycats!!!" yes. it turned out that the vacation was at one of the Pussycats' many land sights, this one was complete with cabins, a beach, and even a separate cabin that is a mini gym, and one that is only for adults. Koda was with Tiger and Pixie-Bob who both didn't come to the trip.

"ok, listen up. I will be naming the groups you will be sorted into by cabin, and once I call your group I expect you to unpack immediately." after the chorus of nods, Aizawa read out the list.

"first the boys. Iida, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima." they left and Aizawa continued. "Satou, Kouda, Ojiro, and Tokoyami. Mineta, Shouji, Sero, Kaminari, and Aoyama." the boys all left and Aizawa read out the groups for the girls.

"now the girls. Hagakure, Ashido, and Asui. the last group is Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Uraraka, and Aizawa."

"why are you in our cabin sir?" Yaoyorozu spoke up, confused.

"I'm not, Takayo is." with that the groups left for their cabins and Takayo was barraged by questions. she is still very hurt by her parents actions, and she didn't feel like being the one to speak, so she hid behind Ochako and asked her to explain everything.

"Takayo is living with Aizawa now because she was kicked out by her parents when they found out she's transgender." after that short explanation by Ochako, the girls all apologized for getting in her business and all said that they are here to help in any way they can.

'this is going to be a long week.' Takayo thought with a smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

969 words

If you have any ideas you want me to try for this story please let me know!