Quirks are Beneficial to Transitions

Holy shit! 915 views!! thank you so much!! I had no idea so many people would actually read this. I'm finally updating as well. sorry for the wait.

Im also planning on editing the earlier parts, and fixing any mistakes I made.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takayo's POV

when I got home I was greeted by the loud cockatoo himself, also known as Hizashi Yamada. he was actually cooking food that I didn't even know Aizawa had. he turned around right when I was walking to my room, but for some reason he called me over.

"hey little listener." 'wow he's surprisingly calm right now.' I've never seen him not yelling so it's kind of strange, but I just brush it off.

"Hi Present Mic, where is Aizawa?"

"Oh, Sho is actually bringing someone with a quirk that can help with your transition. He'll be here soon."

"Really! That's amazing! Also, why are you here?" I'm pretty sure Aizawa knows I can take care of myself so I'm a bit confused as to why he needed to bring Present Mic here, but I just shrug it off and wait for his answer.

"Me and Sho are actually dating!" my jaw dropped at those words. 'Aizawa is actually dating someone, and the loud cockatoo at that! I definitely didn't see that coming.' before I could ask any questions, the door opened and Aizawa entered with a women who I assumed he brought to help with my transition.

"Takayo this is Ichika Amaya, and she is here to help speed up your transition." we were led into my bedroom while Aizawa and Yamada stayed down stairs. I am really nervous, because I don't know if this person is ok or not, but since Aizawa brought them then I feel like I can trust them.

"hello Takayo, as you heard I'm Ayama, and I'll be doing everything I can to help you with your transition."

"o- ok."

"now, I will need you to describe what you would like to change and what you want to look like, then we can make the changes from there. (yes I know this seems rushed, but it has to do with plot)"

xxx

we spent the next hour or so talking about everything I wanted to change and I went very well! Ayama is a very nice person and I feel like I can trust her, its kinda surprising how fast my transition is though, but I'm not complaining.

"ok I've got everything I need. I will be using my quirk to change your body to the way you want it. just know that even though you will be given the "parts" you wanted, you will not be able to get pregnant and you will not get periods." after she said that, a blinding white glow emitted from her hands. she later told me that it took a few hours to take effect, so I ate dinner with the cockatoo and black cat (Hizashi and Aizawa), packed everything I need for the trip, and passed out on my bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

509 words

sorry for not posting for a while, but i've finally done it! Also sorry for the length of this part, but I am writing another as we speak so yay!