Chapter 45

{Damonie}

Once I hung up the phone I heard thumping from upstairs so I stayed in the closet I looked over at Dj and Dominick and they we're sleep that was a good thing. Soon the people came back to the door and I looked under the door.

?: we still can't find her

?: find her she couldn't have got far.....you know what get the dogs

?: okay boss

I sat down and heard the dogs nails against the tile floor so I stood up and covered the door with one of the jackets that was hanging up and covered the bottom of the door so the dog wouldn't get my sent. My heart was pounding the people outside could have heard it.

{Daniel}

I was speeding down the freeway as soon as I got to the house I saw this white van in the drive way with black tinted windows, so I parked on the side of the house and texted a few friends to come down then I pulled out my gun that was a safe which was in my seat I grabbed so more amo and put it in my pocket just in case I ran out.

Daniel: Stay here

Mi: Daniel no I'm coming with you those are my babies in there

Daniel: Mi god dammit your staying your pregnant ass in this damn car you here me.

Mi: Daniel-

Daniel: Mi I'm serious I don't want you or my baby getting hurt

Mi: ......fine but be safe and make sure our kids are okay

Daniel: *nods head*

I closed the door lightly and snuck on the side of the house and opened the side window and jumped in once I was inside I heard dogs running around the house. I heard growling from behind me, I turned around slowly and saw one angry ratrowler charging at me. I jumped on the counter and jumped to grab the chandler and the dog hit the wall making it's self go unconscious. I got down and walked slowly around the corner whispering.

Daniel: Damonie where are you

I heard no answer soon I saw another dog I didn't have nowhere to go so I just shot it. I began walking around again trying to find Damonie so I stopped and thought the last thing she told me was that she was in a closet so I started to check every closet but no luck then I remembered the secret closet I use to hide in when I didn't want my ass whooped by my mom or pop's. I went to the closet and slid the door open because it doesn't have a doorknob and found Damonie hiding behind a jacket crying.

Damonie: daddy

Daniel: hey baby girl

Damonie: I wanna go home

Daniel: don't worry we are going to leave but right now you have to stay here for a bit so u can take care of the bad people okay

Damonie: okay

I kissed her head and closed the door I slid my back against the wall and walked down the hall I heard people talking upstairs. I was about to go up there but someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and pointed my gun at the person and it was Prince,Roc, and Ray.

Daniel: oh boy am I glad to see you

Roc: we couldn't let you come up here alone like that

Ray: yeah no one messes with my niece and nephews except me

Prince: okay let's go

We walked upstairs and saw the people that was here surrounding Russell talking to him I griped my gun tighter and walked in pointing my gun at the guy he turned around and it was......