Chapter 35

I turned around and saw Issa.

Mi: hey you

Issa: hey Mi

I stopped dancing and walked back over to the V.I.P area with Issa we smoked and did tricks with the smoke together soon It was time to go, I walked to the back because paparazzi was all over the front flashing camera's, I guess some famous person showed up.

Mi: well I have to go

Issa: no don't go just yet

Mi:I'm sorry I have to because tomorrow I'll be very busy

Issa: come on Mi

I was about to walk out the door but Issa grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the door it hurt a lot.

Mi: let me go

Issa: come on stay a little

Mi: please let me go

Issa: come on Mi what happened to the old fun Mi that wanted to do and try that everything

Mi: she grew up now move

Issa: nah

I pushed his face and he looked even more mad he started rubbing on my sides and kissing my neck I try fighting him off but he was to strong, tears began to form on my eye's and I started crying Issa tried sticking his hand in my shirt till someone pulled him off of me.

{Daniel}

I walked out the strip club with my boys and we decided to go to this club that was going up. I pulled up and got out and paparazzi was surrounding me and Prince. I got in and I noticed Trinity and Serenity and some more of Mi friends.

Prince: aye you think Mi here because her friends are here

Daniel: probably

I walked over to the bathroom to take a piss. When I was done i washed my hands and walked out I stopped and I heard noises from the back and I wanted to be nosey and see what was going on, so I walked around the corner and saw Mi she had tears in her eye's and some nigga was trying to put his hand up her shirt. I pulled the guy off of her and started through hong punches left and right till he was knocked out, I got up and went over to Mi.

Daniel: you okay baby

Mi: Daniel

Daniel: yeah

{Mi}

I hugged Daniel tight and he hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

Daniel: come on let's go home

Mi: what about your bachelor's party

Daniel: it was almost over anyway

Mi: okay

I walked to Daniel's car and sat in the passenger seat and wiped away the tears as they kept falling. Daniel came back to the car and started it up he turned on the heater and looked at me and kissed my hand.

Daniel: don't worry I'm hear I will never let anyone hurt you

Mi: thanks baby...Daniel where are

my babies

Daniel: I dropped them off with my mom

Mi: okay

We pulled up to the house and I got out and went to the door and unlocked it I went upstairs and took off my heels and took off everything and put on my shorts and long sleeve and got in bed soon I felt Daniel get into bed and wrap his hands around my waist I flipped over to where I was facing him and snuggled into his chest.

Mi: Daniel

Daniel: yea

Mi: I love you

Daniel: I love you to

I got comfortable and I was getting sleepy I heard Daniel soft snores and soon I fell asleep.

---------

STAY TUNED THERE IS MORE TO COME LIKE HER WEDDING AND ALL THAT BUT ISSA IS IN THE MEDIA AND TILL NEXT TIME 😁😘😊💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙