Chapter 43

{Mi}

I woke up to Damonie snoring in my face I smiled and moved her hair out her face then sat up Daniel was watching tv at the end of the bed. I got up and Daniel pulled me back kissing me on the lips I smiled the went to the bathroom. I walked out and Daniel had Damonie in his arms he was rocking her from side to side.

Daniel: She is really sick I'm surprised you didn't wake up last night from her crying and throwing up

Mi: I was really tired but awe poor baby Mommy will take care of you

Daniel: No you wont Daddy will because mommy doesn't need to be getting sick

Damonie: *nods head and barries her head in Daniel's neck*

Mi: awe

Daniel: what are you doing today

Mi: nothing staying home and playing with the boys what about you

Daniel: Same

Mi: okay

I walked out the room and into the boy's room and they were wide awake so I walked over to them and picked them up and walked downstairs with them and set them in there high chairs and started making them food. Once I was done feeding them Daniel had to leave because he had a call from the studio I guess it was important because he had a worried look on his face. I hope nothing went wrong or bad.

{Daniel}

I was speeding down the free way because I got a call from someone saying that the studio has burned down so I quickly drove there As soon as I pulled up nothing looked burned so I walked in the studio and spoke to are new front desk lady she was kinda old she reminded me of my grandma in a way she was very sweet and polite.

Daniel: Janice I got a call saying the studio burned down whats up with that

Janice: I don't know nothing about that but I do know is that a young lady came here and she is waiting for you in the waiting room.

I turned around and walked around the corner and saw Jordan sitting there smiling.

Daniel: what the hell are you doing up here

Jordan: Isn't it obviously I'm here to see you

Daniel: so basically you called me up here for some bullshit you know what bye

Jordan:  Daniel if you walk out I swear i will have Mi killed and I will have your kids taken away from you

I turned around and was about to attack her but I stopped and counted to three then I thought about my family and smiled i turned around and she was grinning from ear to ear.

{Mi}

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen I saw a note on the counter I waked over and picked it up it read.

Be careful pregnant mama we are watching you very carefully and you look very sexy in those shorts right now and I'm sorry to here that lil Damonie is sick and you should really watch what you feed her anyone can slip things in her food.

I through the note down and ran upstairs and Damonie was in her bathroom throwing up I came behind her and rubbed her back she sat up and I flushed the toilet for her I brought her to the sink to brush her teeth then got her coat and shoes I laid her down on her bed then went to the twins room  and clothed them I woke Damonie up and she walked to the car and sat in her high seat and buckled up while I bucked the twins in. I backed out the drive way and drove to my mom's house she volunteered to watch the twins while I take Damonie to the hospital, as soon as I got there and told them the situation with her they rushed her to surgery I. I was sitting in the waiting room then got a text from Daniel I told him everything that happened and where I was at he told me that he was on his way so I sat there and waited for him.I saw Daniel's car pull into the parking lot so I got up and he walked in his eye's widen and he was staring behind me so I turned around and saw.............