Chapter 34

{Mi}

I woke up and fell out of bed because of Daniel I limped to the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in once I was done I wrapped myself in my yellow towel and went to my closet and put on my underwear and bra then I put on my acid washed white high waisted shorts with my black long sleeve v neck shirt and I put my white socks on I wasn't planning on doing anything today so I just brushed my hair and left it alone. I walked out and seen Daniel downstairs feeding the twins and Damonie watching TV I walked over and kissed Daniel and the boys.

Daniel: morning baby

Mi: morning

Daniel: okay so today I'm taking the boys to get fitted and later on I have a bachelor's party so this is the only time I get to see you for a while.

Mi: awe okay

I sat on the counter top and Daniel stood in between my legs and lifted my head up and looked me in the eye's.

Daniel: hey I love you Mrs. Simmons

Mi: I love you to

I smiled and kissed Daniel then hugged him I got off the counter and walked over to Damonie and sat next to her she got in my lap and Daniel put the twins in there play pin and sat next to us.

Mi: I thought you were leaving

Daniel: yeah but it's not until 2 and its only 12

Mi: okay

Damonie turned around in my lap and began playing with my hair then Daniel did to I was laughing then I ticked Damonie and Daniel tickled me and Damonie we were on the floor in tears the we both got on Daniel and tried to tickle him but he wasn't ticklish soon we got up and got the boys out the play pin and sat down and watched tv together, Damonie is over protective over her brothers it's really cute to me.

-----

Damonie: mommy get up Daddy left

I woke and Damonie had a note in her hand.

Damonie: daddy told me give this to you

~ Mi

I didn't wanna wake you so I left and I took the boy's with me but take this time to have fun but not to much fun

~ Daniel

I smiled and put the note down.

Mi: so Monie what do you want to do today.

Damonie: I want hot chocolate and I wanna got to the park.

Mi: how about we stop at Starbucks and get it there then go to the park then later on you have to go to your grandma's.

Damonie: okay

Damonie ran upstairs and got her shoes I walked to the front door and garbed my keys off the table and put on my black mocassain's, I picked Damonie up and walked out the door I strapped her in the car and got in the front seat I turned on the car and backed out the drive way.

______

Mi: Damonie be careful

I sat down and watched Damonie run around the play ground. I got a text from one of my home girls.

-GIRL TONIGHT YOUR BACHELORETTE PARTY IS GOING UP

-OKAY IM GOING TO DROP OFF DAMONIE AT HER GRANDMOTHER'S THEN UM GOING TO GET READY

-OKAY

I slid my phone back in my pocket and watched Damonie as she played on the slide.

______

I drove out of my Daniel's mom's drive way and headed back home, as soon as I got there I ran upstairs and turned the shower on. Once I was done I got out and started getting ready."Ding Dong" the door bell rang through the house I walked down stairs and Trinity was standing there.

Trinity: you look gorgeous now let's get this party started

Mi: where the others

Trinity: they are already at the club

Mi: okay

I closed and locked the door and walked to Trinity's car. We pulled to the club and got out I walked in showing my ID to security then walked over to V.I.P where my girls was.

~~~~~~~

Brianna: Damn Mi you are just letting loose tonight

I was higher than a cloud I didn't drink because I don't like to and I have kids. I was seeing a lot of colors and multiple people it was crazy soon the Dj remixed the song and turned to touchin,lovin I got up and started dancing then someone put there hands on my waist and began dancing with me I turned around and saw......