Darkwing Duck x Yandere! Reader

Not really x but also not really platonic either- like,, crazed fan
.
// murder mention cw
***

Life seemed to be going normal for Drake. Fight crimes, take care of his daughter, make sure Launchpad doesn't do anything too stupid. He had just finished "taking down" a burglar. It wasn't too big of a deal. The police cars just drove away with the criminal.
A presumed to be teenager walks up to Drake. They wore sneakers, rolled up jeans, and t shirt over a hoodie.

"Hi, uh, Darkwing Duck I just wanted to let you know that I'm a big fan, and that you're a huge inspiration to me!"

"Oh, hey thanks kid!", he responded. Before either of them could say anything else. Gosalyn grabbed Drake by the sleeve and dragged him off saying, "Cmon Darkwingg--" proceeding with him scolding her.

Launchpad walks up to the frowning teen. "Hey uh, sorry kid! DW is a very busy man, you know."

They nod, "Yeah, I understand."

Later that night, the teen lie in bed staring up at the sticky stars on their ceiling. It troubled them. Why couldn't they ever get DW's attention long enough? Was it because they were too boring? Not bold enough?

(Y/N) shifted positions and leaned up against the wall and began talking to themself. "Hey I'm a smart kid with a bright future. I have to take things into my own hands. There's power in the youth after all."

***

Two weeks later the local news had been getting several reports of missing persons. One out of three people had been found. The one that showed up was found dead. There were no clues left behind giving hints as to who did it.

(Y/N), the smart kid with with a bright future™, had just successfully murdered their fourth person. Now they waited for Darkwing to arrive. It didn't take long at all before Drake swooped out of the shadows.

His jaw dropped before he could finish his dramatic monologue. "K- kid?"

"Why? What brought you to do this..? I-" He stammers over words and tries to inch towards me.

"The extreme always seems to make an impression."

****

(A/N) Lmao this was short but I want to try to upload more : )