Flabbergasted |Gladstone x Reader

The triplets are super young in this 😳✌️
****

The moment you walk in you're greeted by loud bells and whistles, bright colored lights, and small unsupervised children. It's a literal hell hole.
See I was invited to my boyfriend's nephews' birthday. And them being small children they chose Funso's Fun Zone. It was essentially a child casino.
Within seconds the triplets trampled their second favorite uncle. I've gotta say they're adorable. "Hey knuckleheads, how are my favorite nephews doing on their big day?"
The boys proceed to tell Gladstone of their day so far. Their eyes are filled with stars as they tell each thing with excruciating detail.
Donald walks up to greet us, and to pry Huey, Dewey, and Louie off of Gladstone. "Now boys, remember what I said about personal space."

"No, they're alright Don." Donald rolled his eyes at the nickname and nodded. More guests arrived and the boys immediately sprinted off to go see them. The way Gladstone behaved with the kids was quite endearing.
He looked back at me. "What?"
"Oh, nothing." I smiled.

"Uh, excuse me I was wondering if you'd like some extra tokens for your kids," some lady says to Gladstone and I.
I turn red, "Oh uh they're not-"

Gladstone interrupts me saying, "That would be great!" The lady smiles and hands the large cup to Gladstone. Then leaves.
"Thank you!", I call out to her.
"Guess what we're doing for the rest of the day." He shakes the cup. "Cmon (Y/n) lets be kids again." I playfully roll my eyes at my boyfriend and grab the cup.
Minutes later we already had 2,000 tickets. It wasn't much of a surprise with inevitable good luck. Gladstone stopped at a little kid having trouble. "Need help, kid?" The kid nods. Gladstone gives the game a try and tickets come spewing out. The kid hugs his legs and thanks him.
The next thing I know Gladstone was completely surrounded by a swarm little kids begging for help. He looked at me utterly flabbergasted. I giggled a bit and said, "Good luck!"
I return to the adults of the party, which obviously wasn't me. Scrooge says, "You've lost him haven't you, lass?"
"I suppose I have."

* * *
(A/N) kinda short but ehh