11 chim

I've been the the hospital now a little over 2 months since the incident. Baby is starting to show more. I get released today. Jimin is happy to finally go home and start getting ready for the baby's arrival.

Most of the morning so far has been me drinking water and watching the news. Nurses walk in every now and then. Meanwhile, Jimin is passes out on the couch. "Mrs. Park" a nurse says out side the door.

"Come in"

"Good morning!" She says, "how's the baby?" I smile and shrug, "well, lucky you, you get to leave in 5 hours!"

I close my eyes and giggle lightly, "yay!" I say in almost a sarcastic voice.

The nurse comes over to switch out my iv thing and check my heart and blood pressure. "Your doing good" she puts down her stethoscope, "its still a miracle that you and baby are still alive. I'm very happy for you two"

"I'm even happier" my voice is quiet and a bit broken. I see Jimin move around, "I'll wake him up and have him back soon" the nurse just nods her head and leaves.

Now I have to get out of bed. One foot at a time, I crawl out. Step, no, wobble over to Jimin with my roller heart meter. My small hand reaches down to him and shakes him a bit. "Jiminie" I whisper in his ear.

Jimin moves around a bit before he peaks open and eye. A smile appears on his face. "Good morning baby!" He looks at my stomach, "you too baby!" The smile on his face could've been anymore wide.

"We should start getting ready to leave" I say pulling myself up. I place my free hand over my bump.

When I turn around, I hear Jimin quickly get off the couch. "More like, I have to pack everything. I don't want you to do anything that could put you in risk again"

I roll my eyes, "Jimin, its just light packing"

"No y/n, im not risking anything" that last thing he wants is to lose more. I can see where is concern is coming from. I decide to sit down back on my bed as he starts to pack.

The drive home I'm sure will be at 5 miles an hour at this rate. Its adorable. He frantically runs around the room. Fold clothes, pack. Grab blankets, pack. Get papers, pack. I just can't wait to see how he is with the baby.

This has to be the biggest moment in his life right now...