3 chim

I can't sleep, its like this every night. No matter what I do, I always find myself laying awake, staring at the ceiling. Maybe it's worse because of that dog. Or maybe its Jimin and his light snoring.

No, that's can't be it, his cute little snores ever keep me up, if anything it just makes it a bit easier to sleep. I love having him by my side. Everything is better with him. Its me though, I hate myself. I can't even have our own kids and the only hope he has is a dog.

Jimin is so sad, and the worst part is that he's good at hiding it. I don't know, maybe I could go and see another doctor. Our budget though is pretty tight, the one visit alone could just ruin our bank. I guess that's how another thing I should start saving towards.

"Chim" I hear softly outside the door. I roll my head over to the door. The small hallway light casts a shadow of 2 little feet. "Chim chim!" It says again. Jimin groans and rolls over on his side. I really don't want this to wake up Jimin, the last thing he needs is less sleep.

Chimmy starts to paw at the door and whimper. Either I'm awake alone, or awake with a dog. Shit. I toss the blanket off my legs and tiptoe over to the door. Quietly, I turn the handle, it only makes a small click sound. Chimmy looks up at me and smiles. "Fine, I'll admit it... Your kinda cute" his eyes close with a happy gesture and he puts his arms up.

Softly, I pick up the puppy and close the door behind me as I walk back to bed. Jimin shimmies a bit as I get settled back in. "Chim" the puppy whispers.

"Sorry but I don't know what that means" I say with a chuckle. Chimmy just looks confused and cuddles up next to me, "I take it your a night owl too" his tiny legs wobble under the blanket.

I slowly started to drift off though as the puppy curls up in a ball. Jimin and chimmy both make the same grunt sound as they dream. It makes me smile. Somewhat puts me at ease.

Maybe this dog isn't so bad after all.