5 chim

A few glasses of vodka in and maybe a bottle and a half of wine. Maybe two, I can't keep track. The pain I was feeling earlier today is just numb now. And that probably isn't good. Getting back to the person I once was before I met jimin.

"Chim!" The dog says. Oh shit, I forgot about him. This whole time I've been a drunk mess on the floor that I couldn't even remember the closest thing to my kid.

I try to pick myself up but when I get to my knees, I fall over. The liquor I had in my cup was now all ovef the floor. I giggle a bit. Chimmy wiggles his pen virgerously, trying to get out. "Shut the hell up!" I yell to him, my giggly mood switching to angry. "I'm trying to fucking mo-" I stopped talking to the dog. I froze.

Its because I just realized its. I'm worthless. I can't have children, throughout my whole school life I was known as 'that one annoying girl' I tried so hard to change that. It never worked. I reach my hands up to grab something to bring me to my feet.

Don't think this. Chimmy looks at me, scared and worried. "Chim!" I look over at him. I'm too weak. I can't do this anymore. Chimmy tries to jump. I just turn around and walk to the balcony. We live in an apartment, 5th floor. Pretty high up. "Chim! Chim! Chim! Chim!" I can hear him yelling. Its doesn't matter anymore though.

Its cold outside, the wind bites at my skin. With the last little bit of strength I have left. I pull my self up onto the ledge. This is the end. The city sky lights look so pretty from up here, I never really noticed the beauty in it.

Suddenly, I feel a jolt run up my leg. Chimmy is touching my leg. I turn around and see the little puppy, begging me to get down without saying it. No, I can't do this. Painfully and slowly, I make my way down. The leg that chimmy touched though is a bit staticy feeling.

"C-chim..." He says taking my hand and pulling me to the couch. I try not to cry, he cares so much about me and I treat him like shit.

I lay down with chimmy next to me, "I'm sorry" maybe its the alcohol talking, maybe its actually me but I take my phone and go on to contacts. I hesitate to call but my finger says, fuck you, and taps the screen. The phone rings. Still ringing. They picked up. "I need you"

"I'll be there"