Dear Harry: Fuck You

Dear Harry,

About an hour ago I was informed by my lovely friend Matt that you had left. That you just picked up and flew on a plane, leaving this wonderful town. This deeply saddened me because... actually fuck that.

Harry, stupid dickhead asshole, Styles, how could you? How could you even think to leave this place without saying fucking goodbye? It isn't that hard you know, to knock on someone's door and let them know "Hey, I'll be leaving now, have a nice life." How difficult would that have been? How hard is it to give a simple goodbye?

You can't just come here and change everything about my life and then leave without even acknowledging that I might have cared to say something to you. You can't change everything and then disappear like nothing happened. Fuck you for that, fuck you. And fuck your letter. The only thing I got from that was that you were too much of a coward to face this town that I've been forced to live in for most of my life.

Why did you have to do this? Why did you have to flip my world around? I was perfectly fine before you came along. I was fine on my own, I was fine not caring about anyone else. Then you had to come here and change everything.

Why did you have to think that I loved you back? Why couldn't we have just kept it like it was? You can't tell me that you love me and then disappear days after. It doesn't work like that Harry. Obviously you don't love me because if you did you wouldn't have left, regardless of how I acted. If you truly loved me you wouldn't have given up so easily.

So thank you for that. Thanks for further instilling in my mind that love isn't worth it. At least now I won't walk around feeling hopeful for it, at least now I won't pretend that love exists and is out there for me. Thank you for lying to me all this time and pretending that you might actually care.

I wish you never came here in the first place. I wish you wouldn't have come to Annie's that day. I wish you never stole that box of wine for me, because now what am I supposed to do?

Just forget about it?

-Ellison

P.S. Fuck you

P.P.S Grey Street doesn't need love.