66. Baka Itachi...

HI THERE!

Decided to rush things in this chapter-

Quick Note: 'Fuka' means shark in Japanese. 'Same' (like Kisame) is another way of saying it too. 'Fukushu' means revenge and it was Sasuke's code name a bunch of chapters ago.

*sobs* time flies really fast.

It was just yesterday when I was hesitating to click the Publish button for the first chapter because I was scared about the feedback..

Enjoy!

<3

Also.. my OC was originally paired up with Kakuzu seeing the pictures of her on DeviantArt. It feels odd whenever I look at that XD

Warning: long ass chap - 4K words

.-.-.-.-.-.

RECAP + CONTINUATION OF YESTERDAY NIGHT

A few moments later, she hovered outside Itachi's door, using her wood style to scope out his chakra. The Senju took a few breaths, calming herself down before raising her hand to knock on the door before it opened by itself, showing Itachi on the other side.

The both of them stared at each other with an awkward silence between them, her hand still raised before she lowered it down.

Then, both of them at once --

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

A shaky smile made its way on Akina's face as she looked down sheepishly, scratching the back of her neck.

It was a nervous tic, Itachi had made note of after years of knowing her.

Grabbing her hand, he pulled her towards himself and she fell against his sturdy chest. He just took a bath, evident to the fresh scent of soap she smelt and Akina flushed.

Looking up in surprise, she vaguely noticed him lowering his head towards hers.

She instinctively closed her eyes.

A moment passed and when she didn't feel anything soft touch her lips, she opened her eyes to see Itachi narrowing his eyes at her forehead.

"I think you have a pimple over here."

An invisible arrow struck chibi Akina in the heart, a bunch of them following the first one before a large boulder fell on her, crushing her completely.

She visibly shuddered, shaking in rage before she raised her hand and promptly swung it at his cheeks. His eyes widened, and he caught her wrist effectively.

"Akina?"

"Let go of me! And I take my apology back!"

"But wh-"

"Fuck you!"

Then, she promptly bent her knee, bringing it upwards with a great force.

Itachi held her knee and narrowed his eyes at her actions. There were frustrated tears in her eyes and she pushed his chest harshly as realization finally struck her. 

"Why? Why are you doing this?!"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act innocent with me!" She yelled loudly at him, her eyebrows creased in frustration. "Tell me why Itachi!"