best things to come !

Start from the beginning

Dear lord,
thank you for helping my best friend em accomplish this journey. Thank you for this amazing food set on the table for us. Thank you lord for protecting us everyday and our little niece on the way .
Amen . "Amen"

Shawn nods at me and I laugh mouthing a thank you. I serve myself some mash potatoes, a rib, some green beans, and biscuit. I devour the food licking my lips "This food is amazing" I laugh as all the guys agree .

As we soon began to finish the guys all went outside and chatted while we cleaned up . I started to wash the dishes and the pile began to add up. I watched as the guys outside were laughing having a good time , and smiled. A while later I felt something wet going down my legs and I look at Sierra my face shocked .

"What ?" she asks "My water broke" she looks down shrieking "Mom , Emily's water broke" Gina walks over to me as Sierra calls Cameron. He comes rushing in and leading me to the car. Sierra hops in with us as Cameron drives to the hospital.

""Sierra sh-es a bit ea-rly" I stutter . "Maybe the calculations went wrong" she shrugs her expression confused . "Can't believe she's coming" Cameron smiles, I grab his hand as he squeezes it. "I just hope she'll be okay" I shrug "She will don't worry, I promise. I remember cam was a bit early with my mom too" "Yeah I turned out fine" we laugh breaking the tension

We arrive to the hospital and Sierra speaks for us. We end up in a room down the hall and I get handed one of those robe dresses . When I lay back down they began to check how many centimeters dialated I am . "1 Cm" the doctor replys I thank him as the nurse looks at me "Are you thinking of getting the epidural ?" "yes, but I want to wait a little if that's fine" she's nod "of course, just press the button if you need me" and she walks out the room .

I look at Cameron who is nervously moving his leg up and down. I look around and notice we forgot the diaper bag. "Babe?" "yes?" he replys jumping up "Can I borrow your phone" I dial Paige's number waiting for her to pickup.

"Paige?" "yes ?" "before you guys come will you stop by the house and get the diaper bag I packed everything for her in there." "of course, I'll take it by later when we go" "and can you get me a pair of yogas, undies, and a shirt" "yup" "thanks Paige I love you" "love you too, goodluck"

Cameron looks at me "sorry babe I forgot it!" I shake my head "it's fine don't worry" I turn on the tv watching a random channel. Cameron lays on the chair and Sierra snuggles on the couch.

It stayed quiet for a good while as we all relaxed and napped. I turn to the side moaning in pain "Uhh" I was getting a contraction . "Just breath em, it's alright" Sierra rubs my back . Cameron grabs my hand.

More contractions come, worse ones and little ones. The doctor comes in an hour later to check me again "2cm" . "Stay put it will be alright" he smiles acting like I had no pain.

*5 hours later*
The nurse came in giving me the epidural, it was a worse pinch than I thought. I cried in pain from both the contractions and epidural. I lay there not being able to do anything about the pain. I layed there moaning and yelling in pain for what seemed like hours until, it was finally time. All the guys and girls except Cameron went out and waited. Since it was my first, I wasn't comfy with everyone watching but they understood. Cameron grabbed my hand kissing my forehead .

"Alright give me one big push" the doctor orders as I do so . He told me to do so for another 3 times "she's almost here , one big big push" I push the pain out of me getting out of breath. "One last one her heads right there" I push with all my might until I hear a baby's cry , our baby's cry. I let out a deep breath smiling at Cameron with tears. His eyes were filled with so much joy. "you did it" he kisses my cheek

The whole time I wasn't focused on how much blood came out or whatever, I foucused on our baby girl. "Does daddy want to cut the impilicole cord?" he looks at me as asking for approval and I nod . I nervously cuts it, as the nurses start to check her.

"6 pounds, 18 ounces" she was small for her weight. "She's one healthy baby, but sence she was a bit early were going to keep her here for 2 more days" I nod as she hands me the baby. I smile looking at the angle brought to us. Her cry wasn't anything annoying, it was amazing to hear her. I kiss her cheek as I look at Cameron who had his eyes locked on her smiling.

"She wants daddy" I hand him over to her as he carefully takes her. He smiles looking at her, and tears come out. "Your here" he whispers kissing her forehead.

"What's the baby's name ?" me and Cameron haven't been able to choose a name but I was about to speak when he went ahead. "Aaliyah Paige Dallas" he smiles . I was completly shocked he kept a name to him, and I love it.

"I just need your signatures" we filled out a bit of spots until they left us alone and Cameron called the guys in. "Meet Aaliyah Paige" I smile handing her to Carter. All the guys got to hold her, passing her on to another. Shawn was last and he held her for a good while, but I didn't mind. "How much did she weigh?" Sierra asks "6 pounds, 18 ounces" Shawn passes her on to Sierra as she laughs quietly.

"She's beautiful, just like you" I smile at her sweet comment "Thank you" once I got her back I decided to breast feed her covering us with a blanket . "Where's Paige ?" I ask seeing Hayes "Oh she had to go somewhere" I nod as everyone talks . The nurse walks in smiling and greeting everyone "big family" I nod "oh perfect, just what needed to be done" "when do I feed again?" "when she crys and won't stop, try feeding" I smile as he walks out.

After a while Aaliyah finished and I wrap her up holding her in my arms, and covering myself up. There was a knock on the door as someone came in. It was Paige, and she held tons of balloons and flowers. "congrats em!" she smiles letting the balloons to the side. "She's beautiful" she shrieks as I let her hold her "What's the name?" she asked "Aaliyah Paige" Her eyes go to Cameron quickly "congrats daddy!" she laughs . "Paige is her middle name?" I nod "Cameron choose it" she smiles admiring Aaliyah. After a while everyone left, regarding the visiting time. Cameron and I decided to dress Aaliyah for the first time. "There's her clothes in the bag" I signal putting her diaper on. Cameron dressed her into. white onsie, with pink pants with ruffles at the bottom that auntie Sierra got. We put socks on her, just incase and wrap her up once again.

"You look tierd babe" Cameron looks at me "I am" he smiles "I'll watch her" I nod, knowing I can trust Cameron .

It's just a blessing to know I carried her to 9 months, and she's finally here, in our arms.