Chapter : 71

Misha's POV:

As we went downstairs, Mom saw us and so she came running towards us to meet her son-in-law.

"You both are looking so good." She said and touched my as well as Varun's cheek.

"Thank you mumma but with looks people should be punctual and should have a good concentration power." I said. Obviously it was a taunt to Varun and I immediately​ saw him looking at me.

"What?" Mom asked.

"Nothing. I'm going to see Siddhi." I said and went away from there. Before going I turned around and saw Mom taking Varun with her to the dining table and feeding him some sweets. How cute.

I went to Siddhi's room and saw her doing her favourite work, clicking pictures. She was so busy clicking pictures with Isha and others that she didn't notice me coming in.

"Someone is looking so pretty." I said as I went towards her.

"I know mumma, you told me already." Isha said and came running towards me. I heard everyone laughing which made me laugh as well.

"You are daughter is so cute." Siddhi's friends complimented.

"Thank you." I replied and looked at my baby.

"You are not looking pretty baby, you are too pretty, too cute and too adorable." I said as I lifted her and placed her on the bed.

"How is Siddhi looking?" I asked her.

"Very pretty. You are also looking very pretty." She replied.

"And who is looking more pretty?" Siddhi's friend asked. It was a question directed towards Isha but before she could reply, me and Siddhi said eachother's name. Wow. I looked at her and saw her looking at me already. As we grew up there wasn't any sort of competition between us. We used to be happy with eachother's progress. We were, we are and we forever intend to be eachother's happiness and motivation.

"You look very beautiful. I'm so happy for you." I said and hugged her.

"Thank you my prettiest sister." She said hugging me back.

"That lipstick is looking too good." She complimented as she broke the hug. Exactly what Varun said!

"Didn't Varun helped you to remove it?" Aunty teased and again I heard everyone laughing.

"Stop it aunty." I replied however because I was blushing everyone laughed more.

"What stop? I thought he did, after all you took a lot of time to come out of your room." She said and everyone started laughing again.

"It's Siddhi's engagement, you should be teasing her, not me." I complained however they kept doing the same thing.

As everyone was ready, we made our way outside Siddhi's room. I saw Varun talking to someone on call but once we went down he disconnected it and looked at us.

"I was waiting for you since today morning." Siddhi said as we went in front of him.

"I'm sorry, I was little busy." he replied. She should have ended the conversation there but no, Siddhi can't do that ever. I don't why she always feels the need to add unwanted things.

"Misha missed you so much." She said and winked at me.

"I missed her too but she won't understand that." He replied making me glare at him.

"Let's go." I said and signalled Siddhi to move ahead. She did as I said, even her friends accompanied her.

"Liar." I said looking at Varun and moved ahead however, he brought me back to the place where I was standing by pulling my hand. Oh no!