Chapter : 65

Misha's POV:

Despite of our decision to be like a normal couple, we ended up different rooms last night. I don't want to force Varun in the things which he don't want and so I didn't ask him anything yesterday and I guess, same is going to happen today.

I picked Isha and took her to Varun's room. He was sitting in living room, playing carrom with Dad, so I thought to make Isha sleep before he comes there. As I went there and opened the door, I saw the lights deemed however it gave clear view of his very neat and tidy room. Mr. neat freak.

"Sleep now." I said as I placed Isha on bed.

"No." She protested.

"Baby please. It's too late, you should sleep now."

"Tell dad to come here then." She whined and got up.

"He will come soon. You sleep." I said and made her lay again.

"No." She said and got up again. Too stubborn, I shouldn't have brought her here. I tried a lot and after so many requests, she finally agreed to sleep. I arranged cushions on her both sides and then decided to leave. As I got up from the bed, I saw Varun standing near the door.

"When did you came?" I asked.

"Just now." He said taking steps towards the bed.

"Ok. I made her sleep, you should sleep too. Good night." I said and began to walk further.

"You should sleep here." He said. I felt my heart beat raise but I controlled it somehow.

"It's ok. I will sleep in my room." I replied with a smile.

"I'm sorry. I know I should have said this to you yesterday, I really wished too but then I don't know what happened, I'm sorry." He apologized. saying sorry for something he didn't do on purpose.

I went and stood in front of him, setting his hair back from his forehead.

"It's ok. I understand." I said caressing his right cheek. He immediately took hold of my wrist, not letting me to move my hand from there.

"No Misha, it's not ok. I said, I want to be with you and still I didn't say anything yesterday. You are my wife, you should be in my room and yet yesterday I let you sleep in that other room." he said with guilt.

"I'm sorry." He said and kissed the palm of my hand, which was still on his cheek. wow, what a feeling.

"I don't want to force you in things you don't want to do, trust me, I'm not angry or hurt." I replied.

"You are saying this because you don't want me to get hurt and.." he was saying something but then he moved his head towards left and I guess, he eyes fell on Tanvi's picture because his expressions changed immediately. Even his hand, which was so warm earlier, was now as cold as ice. I realized how difficult it is for him to move on and be like a normal husband however I was glad that he was trying his best.

"Varun." I called and made him look at me by turning his face towards me.

"I'm sorry, I actually.." he apologized but I stopped him by putting my finger on his lips.

"I'm not hurt. You don't have to say sorry about it. I'm ok and I promise to be completely ok. Take your time, I will wait." I assured him. He gave me a weak smile and then we heard Isha calling him. I thought she was sleeping.

"Dad."

"Why you aren't sleeping yet?" Varun asked her.

"I was sleeping, now I woke up." She replied.