Chapter : 21

Hi everyone, before you start reading I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the support you have shown to this book. It's because of you guys that our book is 1st in the rank of #neverending and I can't be anymore happy about that.💥

Honestly speaking I was not in mood to update today as I updated just yesterday but then I'm so happy that I was not able to resist myself

Thank you much friends, I love you all❤.

                            ****

If they ask you, tell them ‘She was the only person  that loved me with honesty, and I broke her’" — Unknown

Misha's POV:

I was hell bored sitting in my room so I decided to have a walk around house. As I came out I glanced at Varun's room to see if he is there or not. The door was half opened and I wished to go and see but then again going there would mean disturbing him, so I avoided that thought and made my way downstairs.

I was away from this house for barely two weeks and now I already feel like I'm new here. All the interior of the house seemed different to me. I was walking looking all over the house that I didn't noticed anything or anyone coming in front of me, it was only when I bumped at something and was about the loose my balance but something caught me. however soon I realized that it was not something, it was someone, a person.

Slowly I opened my eyes and looked at the person holding me. The great personality! Janvi already gave me a detailed description about him.

"Varun should have been here in my place, right?" He asked making me imagine the scene if Varun was in his place right now. If I would have bumped at him and if he was holding me, I would have been the happiest person but I can't say the same about him, Varun would have cursed that moment, it would have been a sin like thing to him. whatever!

"I wish." I said and made myself steady on the floor.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No, it was my mistake. I wasn't looking and..."

"I wasn't talking about that." He said cutting my sentence.

"I came directly inside house, I'm sorry for that. I knocked but there was no reply from inside." he added further.

"Well well, I don't think anyone here would have a problem with Aarav Deshmukh entering this house without any permission." I said and saw a smile formed on his lips.

"You know me."

"You were at my wedding plus Janvi has told a lot about you while seeing the wedding pictures." I replied making him smile again.

"Hi, Nice to meet you again." He said extending his hand. We did a formal handshake and then he asked me about Varun and if he is ok.

"What is he doing?" He asked. I wish I knew.