Chapter : 37

I would like to start by giving you guys a good news that our book has now officially crossed 4k views. It ain't a very big number but I'm still very much happy about it, I really want to thank each and everyone of you, for your constant support through out, it really means a lot to me. May it be readers who vote and comment or may it be my silent readers, Thank you so much❤😘

(Tried to thank each one of you, I'm extremely sorry If I missed your name❤)

let_thetearsflow malusubash09 AdvSangeetaDas kddueuew livingangle22 mahitha11 kirthikha lahari10 Adveta J4sleenKaur Suvarnalatha rikka_chichu user69429666 sikha96 RamaNalamati romdev rinkuvimin NikitaKumari1 lavanya08_ Niha_16 PoojaPadiyar1 nivishapanwar KiranRao2 Jyonayudu manishajadhav310

Misha's POV:

"She haven't came here yet, Then Why are you so angry?" Janvi asked.

"I'm not angry." I replied and hugged my teddy more tightly after all it's the only thing now a days, who makes me happy, with whom I share everything.

It has been four days since I went shopping with Varun and now I'm really irritated by his behavior. If he wants to act strange for the rest of the time, why does he behaves so sweet in the first place? One moment sweet, one moment bitter, I'm frustrated now. And now that I came to know that his friends, my seniors are coming home, I'm more frustrated rather tensed. His squad had a girl, who was always so close to him, I remember how I used to hate it every time she used to hold his hand. what if she does the same now? I don't like that girl around him, However I know I can't do anything, not then, not now.

"Oh my dear bhabhi, please chill. She feels nothing for him other than friendship and talking about Varun, I don't think I need to say it to you." Janvi said further. yes, that it true but I myself don't know why I'm so angry.

"Ok. I'm sorry." I said and rested my head on my teddy.

"Also, I forgot to tell you, Dadi's sister is going to be here today."

"What? Why?" I asked with distaste as Janvi raised a eyebrow at me. wrong said. She has suspected my changed behaviour towards Dadi and has been asking me the reason behind. I lied many times but now I added to her doubt. Since I came to know the truth, all I do is avoiding Dadi, most of the times I don't leave my room and the rest, I'm out of the house.