Chapter : 64

Misha's POV:

Next day,

"I saw it." Siddhi said as she settled on my bed moving aside all my bangles and other accessories. I was getting ready as Varun was going to come and take me back however Mom asked me to call him for lunch, I messaged him the same thing and luckily he agreed to it without any questions however today morning he messaged me saying that we can't have lunch here because some guests are coming to our home.

"You saw What?" I asked.

"Everything that happened since you arrived outside the gate and till you came inside." She replied. Oh no! She shouldn't have seen that.

"You cheater, you didn't say anything about this to me. Why?" She snapped.

"Firstly, I'm not a cheater and secondly, he just confessed that he likes me and is ready to accept our relationship. Moreover, we didn't got time to talk about it, otherwise you would be the first person with whom I will share everything." I snapped back.

"We didn't got time because you were so busy chatting with Varun, as if that hug and cheek kiss was not enough." She said making me blush now.

"The way you are blushing, I doubt if there's something more happened between you two." She said and this time I blushed more.

"Man, it did! You are such a cheater."

"Shut up. Nothing happened." I said and looked away fixing my hair.

"Liar. You are not even looking at me." She said and I was not able to control my laugh. I remembered our teenage days when we promised eachother that everything that happen between us and our husbands, we will share it with eachother however now I laugh at my own promise because everything between Me and Varun, I want it to stay between us, Only us. It's our special moment and I don't feel like anyone should know about it, not even Siddhi.

"You will understand this when you get married, which your are soon going to do." I teased her. She has been in a relationship with her colleague for three years and now they wish to take their relationship ahead.

"Did you tell about it to uncle and aunty?" I asked as she shook her head.

"What? Why? When will you?" I asked.

"I don't know. You know my parents. I told aunty, she will talk to my mom." Siddhi replied. My mumma will talk to her mom, great!

"What are you girls talking about?" Mom asked standing near the door.

"Siddhi's marriage. She is so desperate for it." I said and received a flying pillow.

"You guys, still fight like small kids." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"And we always will." I said and hugged Siddhi as she did the same.

"Anyway, when is Varun coming home?" Mom asked.

"You called him for lunch, it's just the time for breakfast." Siddhi replied.

"No no wait, Sorry Mom, I forgot to tell you but we can't have lunch here today. Varun texted me that we are having some guests in the house this afternoon and so I should be there." I said and saw their face drop.

"I was very happy but you totally spoiled my mood." Siddhi said and looked away.

"Come on, we will come some other day, promise." I said and turned towards mom.

"He will come to take me now but you don't worry, I will surely come some other day." I assured her.

"Ok. Come and have your breakfast." She said and went out.