Chapter : 61

Misha's POV:

After I was done talking to Mom, I sat there waiting for Varun to come downstairs however a lot of time passed but he still didn't, so I went back to my room. My eyes were focused at my door because the way to his room leads from the front of my door. Finally after few more minutes, I saw him go for there. I was scared, I didn't want him to regret it because if he did, there couldn't be anything more sad than that.

I closed my eyes and remembered our kiss again. I have been trying very hard to stop myself from blushing but whenever I remember it, it just gets uncontrollable and there has been no moment where I didn't remember it, I'm not able to take it out of my mind. If Janvi wouldn't have came, what must have happened? No, stop, I shouldn't be thinking about it. No doubt, it was so far the best night for me. But what about Varun? I really want to know what is he feeling now.

Next day,

Today also we have a wedding to attend and there's no way I'm going to miss it. Firstly because it's a Christian wedding and secondly because, the bride and the groom, both are my friends, well not very close ones but yeah, we are good friends. Actually, it the wedding of Aarav's best friend Ruan and his long time girlfriend Kriya. I have become friends with them because of Aarav. He even told me their love story, how he and Ruan and Kriya and Aarav's ex-girlfriend got together. Aarav always seems a very happy person and he is happy in his except for when it comes to love. When he finally thought that, he got his love of life back, he came to know that she is engaged with some other guy now. I want Aarav to be happy again and so I just hope, everything turns out well.

The wedding is at night and so there's enough time left with me. It was decided earlier that Me, Varun and Isha will attend it however now I don't know if Varun is going to come with me. Please god, don't make him regret whatever happened yesterday, he will start ignoring me again and I can't take that.

"Bhabhi, do me a favour, please bring Isha downstairs, her breakfast is ready and I have to go and call Dadi." Janvi said and ran away even before I could reply anything. Did she do it purposely? Maybe yes, because she knew I'm and I will be very hesitant to go in his room after what happened yesterday.

Slowly I went and stood outside his door, thinking if I should knock or not. I felt very nervous. Come on Misha you have to do it, Regret or not, you have to deal with both. I lifted my hand and finally knocked his door twice. He opened it with a smile but when he saw me, his expressions changed.

"Isha?" was all I managed to say. He pointed towards the bed and moved aside making me space to enter in.

"I'm angry with you. Don't talk to me." Isha said and folded her hands up to her chest. I was very confused so I looked at Varun and saw him smile again.

"Why baby?" I asked as I went near her.

"You didn't came to meet me yesterday, What were you doing when I came home?" She demanded an answer from me. What was I doing when she came home? Now my cheeks hurts because of constant blushing. Who would say Isha is just two year old? The reason why I didn't went to meet her was because she was sleeping, when I came downstairs, I asked Mom about her, she said that took her to Varun's room because she was sleeping.

"I'm sorry baby, please forgive me." I said and extended my hands for her to come towards me and she immediately came and hugged me.

"Shall we go now?" I asked and she nodded. I lifted her started walking outside. I don't know why but Varun's actions somewhere told that he regretted everything.

"Dad." Isha called and told me to stop. She gestured her hands towards him and so I had to walk to the place, he was standing.

"I'm going downstairs, you also come, ok?" She asked very sweetly.