Chapter : 46

Misha's POV:

"You will regret this tomorrow." I whispered and saw him shut his eyes tight. regretting already? I was confused, a part of me wanted to move away and the other wished to stay there, close to him. I thought after what I said, he will move but he didn't, either he removed his hand from my arm. He stayed on his place. you have to move away Misha, tomorrow he will definitely regret this.

I took a step back, removing my hand from his neck as he opened his eyes to look at me, gone was the desire I saw earlier, it was only regret I saw in his eyes.

"I'm s." I cut off his sentence by keeping my fingers on his lips.

"At least don't hurt me more with your sorry, let's go home." I said and walked towards his car. I waited for him to come because the car was locked. Soon he came and got settled, even I did the same but today I didn't care to sit in front seat, I got settled in the back. I felt Varun looking at me but I knew that he won't say anything and he didn't.

As soon as I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, all the images of us flashed in front of my eyes. If I wouldn't have stopped him, would we have kissed? well I really wanted that to happen however I'm glad that it didn't because Varun would have regretted it and would also be sad.

I looked at Varun and saw his driving silently. He face didn't had any expressions apart from his clenched jaw. angry? I looked at his hand which also had a tight grip on his steering wheel. what made him angry? Anyway. Even if I want to, I can't do anything. I wrapped my arms around myself because I felt cold, like the climate changed suddenly but then again, I didn't had to do that anymore because Varun switched on the heater. did he saw me or he did this for himself? I don't think so, because that man never gets cold, unlike me. Soon we reached our home and I directly went to my room and slept.

Next day,

My head was hurting so badly and also I was sick. I felt it very difficult to get out of my bed but I really wanted to see Varun before he leaves for office, so I some how got ready but then again my body felt so weak that I was not able to walk. There was still some time for Varun to leave so I went and sat on the bed. neither I drank yesterday nor I danced or did any other thing which would make me sick and still here I was suffering from it.

"Bhabhi." Janvi said and knocked the door. I told her come inside.

"Why are you still sleeping? Did something happened to you?" She asked as she came and sat next to me, touching my forehead.

"OMG, you are sick. Why didn't you tell me that? Wait, I will go and call doctor." She said and began to leave.

"No, I will take some medicine. You tell me why did you came here so early?" I asked.

"That....Varun wished to meet you before he leaves." She replied. he never does that, then why now?

"Wait, I will call the doctor first." She said and dashed out of my room leaving the door open.

"Is she awake?" I heard Varun. is he outside my room?

"Yes but she is sick." Janvi replied.

"If she doesn't wish to meet me, it's completely ok, tell her not to go with that Sickness trick every time." He said a bit of anger evident in his house. does he know that I always used this trick to avoid him?

"No, today she is actually sick. I'm going to call the doctor, till then you can go and see yourself." Janvi replied and then I heard her footsteps fading. is varun really going to come here?

I looked at the door as he came and stood there. Taking small steps towards me until he was standing right in front of me.

"Good morning." I greeted and felt really stupid of myself.