Chapter : 60

Misha's POV:

Resting my hands on the wall for the support I stood there looking at the sky, enjoying it's pretty twinkling stars and the very beautiful bright Moon. There was a moon sitting behind me as well but I decided not to look at him. The weather was pretty much windy, every time the cold breeze hit me, it made my body shiver. However I loved that feeling. My hair was flying along with direction of wind, I didn't stop it because I loved that as well, I loved everything about this night, every single thing.

"What are you doing?" Varun asked as he came and stood next to me. I turned my head to look at him and turned it back to it's original position within two seconds. It felt heavenly when the sweet fragrance of his perfume hit my nostrils. Heaven, he is heaven.

"Enjoying the nature." I replied calmly. I was mentally preparing myself to be as much formal as I can. I kept saying myself that I don't want to do anything stupid.

"Oh." he said and took a artificial peacock feather out of a pot kept on the terrace. small baby, still plays with peacock feathers. I turned to look away, I wished to run from there however it would be too rude, so I stood there silently.

I was very much successful in ignoring him until he brought that feather towards my face and tickled my ear.

"Stop." I said rubbing my ear. I looked at him and saw a smirk plastered on his face. Not again. Every playful thing he does to me is always 'just as a friend' to him and for me, it's always more than that. Doesn't he knows, that all these things he does to affects me in some other way? I removed my hand and then he tickled my ear again.

"Varun." I whined rubbing my ear again.

"What? I'm bored. You bored me, you aren't even talking with me today." he complained. Did he just called me a boring person?

"I'm offended. I ain't a boring person, you are! You didn't talk to me as well." I said resting my hands on my waist and faced him directly. He eyed me from head to toe and then smiled again.

"You are very funny." he stated and looked aside. Are we going to fight now? No, I don't want that to happen. I guess I will just keep quiet and sit.

I went and sat on the chair looking at the sky again but then again my eyes shifted towards Varun. irresistible he is! I saw him looking at the rose plant. He smelled the rose and looked very happy about it. He then touched it and winced in pain a little. I saw him rubbing his thumb, so I ran towards him.

"What happened?" I asked and even before he could answer, I took his hand in mine and examined his thumb. It had a very little spot of blood in it obviously because the thorn went to his thumb.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"It's just a little thorn Misha. I'm completely fine." he said with a smile.

"Ok but why did you touched it? Can't you be a little careful?"

"I was very careful, I don't know how it happened. Moreover the rose looked very tempting, I was not able to resist myself." He replied. You look very tempting as well, did I do anything to you? Stop Misha. The thought itself made me blush, so I went away from there. I have gone crazy.

I went and sat on the swing, taking my mobile with me. I looked at Varun and found him playing with a balloon now. Yesterday Isha wanted to play with them and so, me and Janvi filled some balloons and brought them to terrace for her to play with them, some of the balloons were already deflated while some were still in good condition. Great, if not daughter, her father can play with them. I was not able to resist myself and so I took a small video of him. my cutie.