Sadie loves it and the kids chase her as she jogs across. She'll stop occasionally so all the children can pet her but it's not long before she's running again, she's certain to keep the game going.

He nods, "Okay, I see your point."

We walk to a bench and take a seat side by side. He watches his siblings while I watch my dog. The two of us sit in silence for a moment, just watching the little people run around while Sadie wags her tail at everyone.

"How come you're not at football practice?" I ask him. It's the Thursday afternoon before a big game, it seems like coach would require him to be there today.

"I promised to take them to the park. When we make promises we can't break them, we have a strict rule about that. Granted, I made the promise to them a week ago, forgetting about my game tomorrow night so I put in extra hours earlier this week and coach let me off the hook for today."

It's official, everyone in the world needs a big brother like Trace. He'd go through the ends of the Earth and back for his siblings, he'd do anything for them. Even though I don't know the entire story, I know he has. He's done everything for them.

I look over to see Olivia hanging on the monkey bars while Dylan stands under her, trying to let her on his back. She lets go of the bars, falling onto his back. He tries to keep them up but his tiny body won't hold both of them. They collapse to the ground before standing up laughing together.

"I've told him repeatedly to stop trying to carry her," Trace laughs, seeing the same thing I just watched.

"She jumped from the kitchen island yesterday and tried to land on his back. They're determined to break each other." he chuckles as he replays the memory in his mind.

I laugh at the thought of little Olivia leaping from the high surface onto the back of a boy who still needs the six pound bowling ball because that's all he'd be able to toss. He's only a few inches taller than she is and his muscles are bare.

"Let's go play with them," I say confidently and stand up holding a grin. He stares off for a moment before following my lead and rising up as well.

I take off running and tap on Dylan's shoulder, "You're it on tag!" I shout before running off quickly while his feet kick up the rocks following close behind.

Even though I'm close to having the skill of an average nine year old boy when it comes to physical exercise, I still take my pace a little slower than normal so he'll stand a chance. I'm not going to quit trying though, if he wants to tag me he'll have to work for it.

He catches up to me and I quicken my pace slightly so he'll have to push a little harder to reach me.

I run up the steps of the playground, careful to avoid little kids, and make my way to the bridge. I go up about ten steps before I get to it. Dylan is following close behind but he's beginning to get tired so he's slowed down some.

I take this opportunity to look down and find Trace and Olivia. They're standing about ten feet below us, watching and laughing as Dylan and I race around the equipment.

He comes up behind me panting and I take off running across the bridge. I'm going slower than he is now that I'm becoming tired too.

I can sprint fast but my long distance is crap.

The bridge begins to wiggle faster as he makes his way closer to me and I can feel him gaining on me.

Just as I'm about to step off the bridge and try running faster, his tiny hand brushes across my back, "Got you!"

I stop running and turn around. He realizes how the roles are reversed and it's his turn to run now. His little legs spin and begin taking him in the opposite direction.