"Let's leave him to rest." Said Carol as she stood up from the bed. She walked to the door and waved her hand, dismissing them.

"No fair. He doesn't have to go to shitty school, tutored by you." Whined Lexi.

"ALEXA!" Yelled Carol, from the hallway.
Stiles and Jess, both followed Carol leaving Kai and Lexi alone.

"If I knew I would miss school, I would've pretended to faint too." Said Lexi. She pushed her hair back and sat on the side of the bed, towering over me.

"You can get up now!" Whispered Lexi as she pushed me aggressively, only to hear groans.

"Lexi. I don't think he's faking it. I think something is seriously wrong." Responded Kai.

"Bummer." Noted Lexi, rolling her eyes.
She glanced up at Kai, who was staring at the ground sulking.
"So how do you feel? You know. About Carol."

"Pissed really. I was only trying to help." Mumbled Kai, as he kicked the ground like a child.

"Well it's Carol. I am affirmative she would rather have us die, than even use our powers." Concluded Lexi. She gasped. "Alexa!"
Said Lexi, as she imitated a high posh voice, that of Carols.

"You dare use your powers. Nope. That simply will not do. I sentence you to death."

Lexi did a slicing motion, with her hand to her neck as she chuckled vigorously.

Kai started howling with laughter, struggling to breathe.

"CHILDREN. Downstairs now!" Shouted Carol, her voice echoing as it filled the upstairs room.

Lexi moaned. "Urgh. The mistress awaits." Said Lexi jeeringly, as she danced her way out of the room.

Kai got up too, he walked over to me and pulled the blanket over my body, so it smothered me.

"You really got me in trouble today." Said Kai sighing, as he grazed my cheek.

Kai soon left the room. I was now fully alone.

--------------

Oblivious to the bickering in the real world, I was somewhere special. Diving between dreams, feeling myself falling through cracks between space. It was beautiful.

I was jumping on clouds like parkour, feeling weightless. Every time I pressed on a cloud, I would slightly bounce back up. The sky was pearly white and the ground, wasn't even visible. It was as if, this was the ground.

It was the escape that I craved. Where I was free from thinking and stressing. Where I was allowed to be stripped from control as the world around me shifted, from different things.

There was a line of clouds trailing in front of me, while I hopped forwards. I swiftly started sprinting as I practically ran from cloud to cloud. Soon, a building emerged in the distance. It was blurred, yet i could feel the golden glow penetrate my skin. Was this heaven? I asked myself.

Regardless of whether heaven is real or not, it's a dream. Nothing is real, while at the same time, everything is real.

Eager to visit this glow of light, I continued on the parkour, feeling satisfaction every time my foot touched the soft silky puff of air.

The building started getting more clearer. It had two towers guarding the beautiful curved middle, which had a crowned lining, circling it.
It looked magnificent. It looked like a beautiful kingdom. Familiar even.
It felt like home. Dreaming was my home. It's where I belong.

I tried taking another step. When suddenly a sound materialised behind me. A soft hissing noise. I turned my head back, only to see nothing. But the feeling. I couldn't feel the softness comforting my skin. Instead I peered down to see the cloud, that I was standing on change colour to a deep dark grey, as it grew immensely. It felt unnatural. I could feel the electricity pulsing inside of it, waiting to erupt. Within seconds, it deteriorated below me as I fell through the air.