Ch.35 Final Battle (Final Chapter)

3rd person POV

The time has come for the final between good vs evil. The Fearless 8 have been trained and ready for this battle and now it finally is happening. They have decided that Michelle and Sarah and Skyla will take on Joshua and the boys will take Samantha. They did their team cheer and headed out to find the evil twins. Once they were found, they all got into their battle outfits and the fight began. They were throwing punches, kicks and using all of their powers at each other. Samantha was finally beaten and Joshua was the only one left. The boys and Sarah and Skyla were all worn out. It was Michelle and Joshua. Both of them used their full power. The battle could have  on forever but finally, Michelle beat Joshua. The Fearless 8 cheered and they were all happy that evil was finally defeated. The 8 went home happy and smiling. Evil was finally gone and defeated. Or is it??????

FINISHED!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final A/N

Sup everyone! Julia here with the final chapter of the book, Ch.35!! I updated this book 3 times in a row today and I'm so happy that the book is finally complete!! I had so much fun writing the whole book and I hope u all loved the book! Don't worry, the sequel is coming soon!! Please please please like and vote and some nice comment would brighten me up! Also, thank you guys for 602 reads!

Have a wonderful evening guys and keep on rocking!

Love u my peeps and I hope u all love this book and see u all in the sequel which will come soon!!

~Julia <3