Ch.11: Mind Blowing!

3rd person POV

Michelle and Sarah that when they kissed Liam and Niall, it was all a dream. But when they woke up the next morning, something that is so mind blowing happened. Next to Michelle was a sleeping Liam and next to Sarah was a sleeping Niall. Both girls don't remember what happened the other day because Liam and Niall have the power to get rid of someone's memories. So, they got rid of the memory of them kissing Liam and Niall. Michelle was freaking out and so was Sarah. Michelle couldn't help of smile because of Liam caring for her. When she was back in Canada, she had no one and no one cared for her. but now she finally has someone who does. On the other with Sarah, well, she feeling the same thing as Michelle because Sarah is an outcasted werewolf and her parents are always hunting or fighting other packs. Sarah smiled and thought "He really cares." the girls could learn to get along with Liam and Niall. Maybe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Good morning everyone! Julia ere with Ch.11! Sry if it's short but I wrote this all now and I'm still very tiered because I got home late last night. It was like 10:25 last night and I just passed out evaluate I was so tiered. Anyways, I hope u all like Ch.11 and don't forget to like, comment and vote and follow!

Have a wonderful day guys an keep on rocking!

Love u my peeps and see u all in Ch.12!

~Julia <3