Ch.4: The Dream

Michelle's POV

~DREAM~

I was running and running in a forest. I couldn't see due to tears blocking my view. All I knew is that I had to get away from them and I can't beileve that I left my best friend behind. While I was running, I bmped into someone and I knew who it was by his voice. He held me by my shoulder and whispered in my ear "Can't out run my love. Your mine and will be mine forever" I then felt fangs in my neck and I started to scream in pain then everythig went black...........

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I woke up to my stupid alarm going off. Why couldn't it be Saturday or else I would have slept in! I fling my feet out of my bed and go to my washroom ot grab a quick shower to wash the dirt off my body (skipping shower part) I come out with a towel rapped around my body and walk into my walk in closet. I finally chose to wear a short red dress with black Nikes high tops and a couple of wristbands to cover up my cuts because I used to get bullied and I used to cut. I grab a snapback that says "Don't Hate Cause U Anit" I love this had. I grabbed all my 1D nexlaces and my red with black case with stickers on it IPhone 5c and my bag and walk down stairs. It's 8:10 and school doesn't start till 9:00 so I eat breakfast and grab my skateboard and ride off to school and I talk to Sarah on my too school. I hope I have a good day and avoid 'The Fab 5' or else I'm screwed for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Julia here with ch.4! I wroe this during school but I forgot my agenda at school so I remembered what I was going to write and I just put it on here when I came home. Anyways, there are 3 spots left for if u wanna be in my story1 Juts give me some info about your character and u either have to be a demon, angel, vampire, werewolf, witch, or a demon and angel. Also, I want to know what u guys are being for Halloween this year. Just tell me what u are being in the comments below. I'm being a demon for Halloween. Don't forget to like, comment,vote and please follow me!

Hvae a wonderful day guys and keep on rocking!

Love u my peepes and see u in chapter 5!

~Julia <3