Ch.10: FlashBack

Michelle's POV

~FlashBack~

'It was back in Canada before I knew I was a princess. I would do the same old thing for 5 days a week. Get dressed for school and walk and finally get to school. School was always hard for me because I always used to get bullied. I was called stupid, far ugly and another awful word u may think of. I use to get punched, kicked even someone cut my wrist and spelled asshole. When I saw that, I couldn't take it anymore so I ran home up to my bedroom and went to my washroom. I found an old blade that I used to cut with. I picked it up and looked at my old scars and ran my finger over them. These were on my left arm and my right arm was scar free. I went to my right arm and started to cut again. I cried and cried as more blood came out and I was going to pass out soon. My mom and dad ran in and by the time they came, I had been passed out. They took me to the hospital and I was in there for over 6 months. I had finally got out of the hospital and when I got outside of the hospital, I was crowned princess if the angels and demons. I lived my life from there after.' That flashback made me realize that nobody loved me. But now seeing that Liam loves me, I can't help but feel all happy. Finally, I'm loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey everyone! Julia here with ch.10! This chapter was just to give a background on what my character life use to be like. If this made u sad, I am so sry for that. Anyways, great news! ONE DIRECTIONS VIDEO FOR STEAL MY GIRL IS FINALLY POSTED ON YOUTUBE!! I will put the video for u guys to see in this chapter so don't worry if u didn't see it. Please like, comment, vote and follow me!

Have a wonderful day guys and keep on rocking!

Love u my peeps and see u in Ch.11!!

~Julia <3