Ch.31: PARTY TIME! #2

3rd person POV

The Fearless 8 where having a great time at the party they threw. Let me tell u guys one thing, it's an awesome party! Michelle and her friends really know how to throw a party but especially Michelle because she been going to party's every Friday night at Olivia's house. It was the best! Don't worry though, they didnt get wasted or drink beer wine or other drinks they went allowed to drink. It was time for the slow dance and It was magical. Liam and Michelle were dancing together, Skyla and Zayn were dancing together and Sarah and Niall were together and then harry and Louis. I just love LARRY! After that was over, they started dancing and doing a crazy dance all together. Tonight, was an awesome night!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sup everyone! Julia here with Ch.31 and some really big news! First off, I would like to give a big thanks to all my followers for supporting me on this story and giving it so many reads!! I can't thank your guys enough!!! Second: I AM MAKING A SEQUEL TO THE BOOK! That's right everyone! The Fearless 8 are going to be back and better than ever! Anyways, please like, comment and vote!!!!! Only 8 more chapters till the end guys!!!!!

Have a wonderful day and keep on rocking!

Love u my peeps and see u all in Ch.32!!

~Julia <3