Ch.12: I Don't Know...........

Sarah's POV

I woke up with a sleeping Niall beside me. I tried to get out of his grip but he was holding me very tight. I normal would have yelled and screamed "BLOODY MURDER" but I know vampires have sensitve hearing and I wouldn't wan't his eardrums to brust. As much as I hate Niall, I care for him a little bit. I have a soft spot for him even though I wanna beat the crap out of him because he and the other boys were threating Michelle and I still hate him for that It's just.... no one in my pack loves me except my mom, dad and sister but I never see them that much because they are always hunting or fighting other packs. It's hard to be an outcasted werewolf. I have a scar on my left eye because I was to weak to win a fight. I told myself that I am useless and I didn't want to be a werewolf but once you choses what u wanna be, u can't go back. I regret that I chose to be a werewolf. It's hard. At least Niall cares for me and he would do anything to protect me. My mom and dad used to do that but when they left, that was it. I was never loved. I guess that in the past since my parents left and no one loved me, things changed. I mean I met Michelle and I met Niall who loves and care for me no matter what. I Don't Know.......... Am I going to far?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey everyone! Julia here with Ch.12! I can't believe I made 12 chapters in this book. I hope u all are liking the book so far and thank you for all you support on this book because without all your support, I wouldn't make it this far in this book. So thank you all! I wrote this last night because I was bored and I decided to write for u guys! I hope u all love Ch.12 and don't forget to like, comment, vote and follow me! I love new followers. Also, I need 2 people to be the 2 villans in my book. One person has to be a girl and another person has to be a boy.

Have a woderful day guys and keep on rocking!

love u my peeps and see u all in Ch.13!!!

~Julia <3