Ch.32: This Is Crap!

3rd Person POV

The party was going really well for the group of 8. They all were having a good time and nothing could really stop that. Until, a snow storm caused the power to go out and Michelle who had her phone with her, turned on the flashlight and looked around to see if everyone was ok. A award moment of silence was in the room until Michelle yelled at the top of her lungs... "THIS IS CRAP! SINCE THE POWER WENT OUT, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW UNTIL THE POWER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING" After yelling that, Michelle started to giggle and she fell to the floor laughing her head off. So everyone else joined her and they fell asleep on the floor the entire night. It have been a bad day....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sup everyone! Julia here with Ch.32! Finally I was able to write the chapter and then post it. I'm so sry for the delay but I have been very busy with school and I haven't had enough time to write. Only 3 more chapters till the very end guys! I hope u all loved this chapter and if u did, please Like and vote! I already have big plans for the upcoming chapters and the last chapter might be split up into 2 parts. MAYBE!!!

Have a wonderful day guys and keep on rocking!

Love u my peeps and see u all in Ch.33!!

Also, thanks you everyone for 522 reads in this book!

~Julia <3