"Come baby, I will give you water." Aunty said to Isha and took her out. Jiya was also going out with them but stopped and pulled Varun's hand lightly, making him look at her. He smiled and immediately sat down, so that he was in the same height as hers. Very friendly with kids but that doesn't change the fact that is not punctual!

"You are looking good." She complimented. Aww. He smiled again. He glanced at me and then back at Jiya.

"Thank you. You are looking too good." He said and I saw a very beautiful smile forming on her face.  She was about to go but Varun stopped her.

"What help Misha needed?" He asked while looking straight at me. Oh no!

"Jiya." I called and even she looked at me but Varun made her look at him again.

"What was it?" He asked. Why so determined man?

"She didn't like her lipstick, she wants to remove it." Jiya answered very innocently. I looked at Varun and found a not so innocent smile on his face, which made heat rush through my veins again.

"Thank you." He replied and she immediately ran out of my room. I tired to continue with my makeup but who I was fooling? Being in same room with Varun and that too after this situation was definitely not easy for me. Though I was not looking at him directly, my eyes were on his every moment. I saw him getting up and walk backwards. Is he leaving? I don't want him too, We didn't even talk yet. A feeling of sadness built inside me as I saw him going towards the door however it immediately turned into excitement when he closed the door and turned towards me. Oh!

I concentrated on my makeup and tried not to get distracted by his presence but every step he took towards me, I felt my excitement grow and grow a little more.

"Misha." He called. Oh no these butterflies, stop! I was done with my makeup and so I took my earrings and started wearing them.

"Are you not going to look at me?" He asked as he came and stood behind me. I didn't wish to look at him but was not able to control myself, I looked in the mirror and saw him staring at me. Very distracting! What to do after earrings? What do we do after that? What am I supposed to wear now? Oh yes, bangles! right.

I went towards my bed and brought my bangles from it. I set them on the dressing table and took some to put in my right hand, when I felt Varun taking those bangles away from me. I looked at him through the mirror and saw him moving a little forward so that I was so close to him. His hand descended to capture my right hand and then I felt him slowly sliding those bangles in it. Very romantic.

I was happy and also I smiling but then again, as I was angry, I decided not to show my happiness. He helped me wear bangles in my both hands and then wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. It's his normal voice, why do I find it so seductive all of the sudden?

"You didn't even answer my calls and messages." I replied, resting my hands on his.

"I was getting Isha ready. She was very stubborn today and gave me a hard time while doing everything." he replied. aw my poor baby.

"Am I forgiven now?" He asked giving a light kiss on my ear.

"Only after you tell me, how I look?"

"You always look beautiful." He replied.

"Thank you my very handsome hubby." I replied kissing his cheek.

"But that lipstick." He said and stopped. Oh yes, I need to remove it and apply the other.

"Wait, I will remove it." I said and began to move however his hold on my waist tightened a little making me stop right there.

"I heard you needed help in removing it." He whispered in my ear again causing hundreds of butterflies dance in my stomach. My heart was beating so fast and loud at his statement that I was afraid that he might hear it. An ultimate tease!

"No, I don't." I replied and moved out of his grip. Half of my things were scattered on my bed and so I again went to take my lipstick box from there however Varun pulled me back towards him.

"Don't remove it. It's looking good."

Is it? Honestly speaking, I was a little confused.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ok. I will keep it." I said pulling his cheek lightly. His eyes went to my hand and I saw a different excitement on his face.

"Oh Mehndi, it must be having my name in it, right?" He asked excitedly. Small baby.

"Yes." I replied happily and showed my hands to him. I wished to tell him to find his name after I go back home but now that he has seen it, why not do it right now?

"Wait, didn't you saw it when you were making me wear these bangles?" I asked.

"No, my eyes were focused at your face." He replied while his eyes were still on my hands. I looked at him carefully noticing his features. He had some hair on his forehead as he bent his head to look down at my hands, he was biting his lip as he very keenly kept searching his name. My dear, you are going to have a hard time finding it!

"It's not there." He stated.

"Really? Do you think I'm lying? Fine. Don't search it." I said.

"I'm sorry. Wait, I will search it again." He said and took my hand in his.

"No need. Let's go. We are late already." I said and took him outside with me.

"Are you angry again?" Varun asked as we walked over the stairs.

"So? What do you expect me to do? You were unable to search your own name and I was expecting you to do it,  you disappointed me." I replied. I was not actually angry but still I decided to tease him a little.

My love, let's have some fun!

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.