Her face was tomato red with anger. "You are cleaning that up after class young lady."

My school was within the pack so everyone here were werewolves. They all knew about my 'curse'. If you could even call it that. It was worse than a stupid curse.

I nodded slowly. "Yes ma'am."

"Elemental girl is going at it again!" Someone from the other side of the room yelled, causing a chorus of laughs to echo all over the room.

They called me 'elemental girl'. I'm guessing it's because my powers are elements of the earth and they think I'm mental.

The teacher glared at me once more before starting up the lesson.

*

I got home from my -once again- awful day of school. My father greeted me as I walked through the front door of the pack house.

"How was you day sweetheart?" He asked, embracing me in a hug. My arms remained at my side as I just let him hug me.

"The same." I mumbled. "It's always the same." I said as he pulled away.

"It'll get better. I promise." He put his hand on my shoulder. I didn't believe him at this point. He's been saying the same thing for years.

"You always say that, Dad. It hasn't gotten better and I don't think it ever will unless you do something about it." I shrugged his hand off of my shoulder.

"I know," he says. "I can't do anything about it."

"What do you mean! You're the Alpha and they are your people. They will listen to you."

"Your mother always hated it when I scold-"

"Mom's not here!" I yelled. "She's dead, don't you understand?! She's not coming back so stop bringing her up!" Pack members were for sure staring now but I couldn't care less. I was already going up the stairs, hysterically sobbing.

I entered my room and slammed the door. I slid my back against it as I dropped to the floor. I hugged my legs against my chest and sobbed.

I got up and quickly ran to my bathroom. I opened the doors that were under the sink and rummaged through them until I found something I had been keeping just in case.

A vile of wolfsbane.

I didn't want to die. I was actually afraid of dying. But it felt as if it was the only solution to ending my pain. I felt as if I had to do it for it all to stop. I wanted it to stop.

I opened the vile and dropped the cap onto the floor. I smelled it and the pungent scent burned my nostrils.

"Momma, I want to be with you. I can't stand being here anymore." I sobbed.

As I brought the vile to my lips, the bathroom door slammed open, revealing my sixteen year old sister.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" she screamed and snatched the vile from my hands. I tried to reach for it, making her pull it farther away.