Sweet Everythings

Start from the beginning

"I have an idea." She says before taking a sip.

"Hmmm?" Colson asks as he sips on his second cup

"Let's cover I Saw Red tonight. It's only right to pay homage to The Old Heads." She lets out her thoughts. "Considering we're in Anaheim and all."

Colson loves the idea. He's been wanting to add a second song with Luna for a minute now.

"Yeah... We just gotta run through it with The Guys is all... Oh! And The Doc's coming around 6P to check out your shoulder too!" Colson reminds her with his bass filled voice.

"What's wrong with Looney's shoulder?" Casie turns away from the television.

"Nothing... I got a little boo boo at work." Luna says, diminishing the child's worries.

"God DAMN, she's on point." Colson thinks after she recovers his verbal fumble.

Moving herself over, Luna leans against Colson at the head of the bed while Casie watches TV at the foot. Snuggled up together, they nuzzle heads and kiss lightly a thousand giggly times before finishing their coffee.

All three silently knowing with content, that they are EXACTLY where they should be at this moment. It's a safe and delightful scene with all hoping it turns into a solid action of their future. Home being where their hearts are; none are confined by distance, space or time, their houses live inside of them. Happily.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Fuuuuckk... I missed your pussy!!!" Colson groans as he slips himself inside of Luna.

They're in the shower, trying to enjoy A Morning Delight quietly. Luna double checking that the bathroom door was locked.

"Hmmm... Is that all?" She lowly moans.

Colson's gripping her hips tightly as he slams into her. Water softly pelting their skin. Luna arches her back as her nails scratch the shower walls from his force.

"No, Asshole." He responds with a hard dicked attitude.

Sliding one large hand around her throat, he insists that she cum. Now. Luna easily obliging as she strangles his cock with her walls. Both bursting for the other.

Catching their breath in the steamy bathroom, they pass the pen as Colson rails a number of Adderalls. Luna chopping one 30 to boost the other two she'd already popped.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson is on the phone as Luna helps Casie get dressed in a lime green shirt and tights, making sure to slip her new necklace over her head.