With Me (bad ending)

((just a quick note, takes off when Kirishima and Aizawa are talking about if Kirishima wants to die or not, (you know how this is gonna go) enjoy~))

3rd pov
The red head boy sat there. Eyes fixted on playing with the hem of his shirt all while trying to make a decision. "I-i..."
'im just too powerful for them to handle...' Kiri thought, '...if the previous diseases people were all women, then how could they handle me?' Kirishima had thought and thought, "I don't know." Kirishima finally answered
"Well, contact me anytime when you have a answer for me, Eijiro, I know it's a hard decision for you to make." Aizawa got up and opened up the door for Kiri as he went out to see Bakugo in the lobby waiting for him.
"Well, what happened?"
Kirishima, with his head to the ground shook off the thought and smiled, "heheh, it's nothing!"
Bakugo wrapped his arms around Kirishima's waist and embraced him. "Let's go home."

After a long day if being interviewed with the police he two boys finally got home, exhausted, the two went straight up into Bakugo's room for well deserved rest. Now that the two were closer then they had ever been before they decided to sleep next to each other. Bakugo had and was sleeping soundly, while Kirishima tossed and turned thinking about his decision about if he should live or not.
'you know what you have to do...' a voice popped into Kirishima's head
'i do t wanna do what I wanna do, though...
'its for the better of society, Eijiro.'
'but what about me?'
'you're a monster that can and can't be tamed.' It spoke, 'what do you think will happen when one day you go crazy again? And all because Katsuki was in the restroom or something?'
'that would never happen...'. He reassured himself
'would you?'
The voice spoke and faded away, "would I?" Kirishima repeated and tossed his body one more time facing Bakugo. His body was so fragile. Only something ever-so-cruel would be able to kill or destroy such a thing. He got up and found Bakugo's phone, he had Aizawa Sensei in his contacts, Kirishima had finally made his decision.

From: Katsuki Bakugo
It's Eijiro, I've finally made up my mind.

From: Sensei
Then, what I your decision?

From: Katsuki Bakugo
I'm going to kill myself

From: Sensei
Are you sure you want to do this?

From: Katsuki Bakugo
No.

I want Katsuki to do it.

That night was the night that he had decided it all. Aizawa contacted a science facility to make a weapon strong enough for a child to hold all while killing the most dangerous creature in our society. Kirishima was told that he had a couple of days until he had his deadline ((haha, get it? Sorry)). "I have to tell Bakugo sooner than later." Kirishima was now outside in Bakugo's backyard, holding his hands up to his chest just, praying. "Oi" his voice called out
"Oh, Bakugo!" Kirishima smiled, but tears were coming out of his face. Bakugo notice this instantly and Kirishima saw the concerned look on his face, "oi, what's wrong?"
Kirishima hesitated, time was running out and quick. Would he tell him? Yes, he would. It was the manliest thing to do.
"Bakugo, I have to tell you something." Kirishima wipes some tears off his face
"What is it about this time?" Bakugo motioned him to come and sit by his side.
"I haven told you, everything that had happened when j talked with Aizawa." He twiddled with his thumbs, "apparently thee has been more than 1 person who had the same disease that I had, some of them went well and some of them didn't..." Kirishima gulped, "I have an option, and option on if I should maintain a eating schedule or to kill myself."
Bakugo's face went black, "and which one did you choose?"
The tears came flooding back as Kirishima looked upon Bakugo, he already knew what the answer was by then. "No," Bakugo stood up, "no way in hell did you just sign up for death!"
"I'm sorry, Bakugo" Kirishima cried in his hands
"Kiri, we just got together and now-" the frustrated boy ran his fingers through his hair, "WHY?"
"what if I go hungry again?" Kirishima exclaimed, "what if I go hungry and your not right there for me to eat!? Bakugo, I'm not a normal person anymore, there's something else that lives inside of me, someone else live inside of me and I can't do anything about it!"
There was silence. This had only been their very first arguement. Bakugo hugged Kirishima, holding him close to his chest. "When do you have to go?"
"In 4 days."
He held him tighter, "then we'll just have to spend as much time as we can together, then."
"Bakugo, I don't think you get it just yet..." Kirishima pulled back slightly, "I want you to be the one to kill me..."
The blonde's eyes went blank, from a announcement of death to him being the person who kills... just... how would anyone feel?
"The hell, Kiri..." Bakugo had hugged him once again, "...why me?"
Kirishima could feel Bakugo choke on his breath as he tried not to let out the ragged breathes, as well as the tears that threatened to fall out of his eyes was enough to set him off like a bomb ((stupid joke, sorry)). "Because I love you..." Kirishima patted, these next four days were going to be days worth of remembering.