9

This chapter will include mentions of death and rape if your sensitive to this please skip this chapter. If you continue to read this chapter please be respectful to the events.

Japan looked at China biting his lip before looking down. He knows that China forgave him. He has for a while now. But the amount of guilt he still felt. It made him nauseous. He covered his mouth as the flash backs of played through his eyes. He saw the state nanking was in.

He saw all the mutilated bodies. All the people screaming as their bodies were ripped. Some pleading to be killed.

Japan covered his mouth before running to the bathroom. China was concerned and walked out to get someone he knew he could trust with japan.

He walked to the other side of the building. Three knocks and England opened up. He looked at China confused.

Why wasn't japan with him? The British man thought as he opened the door fully letting the old nation in.

"Yo! China dude! Are you ok?" China looked at the American who was grinning.
China nodded faintly before tugging on his sleeves.

"I...um...I don't think...I don't think japans well...Aru..." england frowned.
"What do you mean China? I mean we know he wouldn't be well after reading that diary..."
China shook his head.

"I mean...he's sick ill...I think he threw up...he looked pale and Ill and then ran to the bathroom covering his mouth..."
France hummed before getting up.

"I'm guessing you want angleterre or amerique to see what's wrong?"
China nodded. He continued to pull on his sleeves and headed towards the door.

"I highly doubt he would tell me, Aru..." England and America nodded in a understanding manner and walked out.

"We will help dude just leave it to us!" America grinned and walked towards the meeting room with the britt following behind.

"Do you think he's ok iggy..."
England shrugged before opening the door.
"Who knows...I guess he might be having almost flash backs or scenes of nanking if I'm correct" America nodded before looking around.

"Woah...they're neat, it's like japans home but with Chinese stuff!" England nodded and sighed.

"Well japan and China are neat countries and China is Chinese and japan had lived with China for 1000 years and more so it should come up as no surprise that the room is neat and very Chinese themed."

America rolled his eyes before knocking on the door of the bathroom.
"Hey, japan dude? Are you ok...?"
He heard a faint 'yeh' and sighed looking at the English country.

"Hey japan, are you sure your ok? China was worried that you were ill...what's wrong...?"
Japan opened the door slightly.

His face was a very pale white and his cheeks were flushed slightly.
"I-it's nothing...prease reave..."
America got worried very worried.

"Japan...dude...tell us what wrong..." Japan bit his lip and opened the door looking down.
America and England looked at each other frowning.

"Japan..." England placed a arm on japans shoulder and smiled softly. "Tell us please"

Japan closed his eyes moving away from the two western nations looking through the window.
"I said it's nothing...now prease go..."

England shook his head before grabbing onto the nations arm.
"Tell us japan! Don't keep it to yourself!" America shifted uncontrollably in the tense atmosphere and walked out.
"I'm going to leave...."

England rubbed his head sighing.
"Please japan...you can trust me..." the English man pulled the Japanese man into a hug. To his surprise japan hugged him back before breaking down in a sea of tears and sobs.