"If this ain't for Yoongi-hyung I could've swatted you that your head will be detached from your body" The younger of the two scowled at the elder before taking his leave.

Minutes and hours had passed, their foods has been devoured, the boys even made a camp at the room the omega is still not awake. His breathing was steady but they still can't ignore that tight feeling and those stomach twists. They really want to see their hyung open his beautiful eyes. The softest of the group, Chanseong held Yoongi's hand so dearly before they heard the twisting of the door knob signaling another presence. A man in a white robe in his 20's presented himself to the pile of young handsome men with the patient on the middle. He not the attending doctor of Yoongi so the man quickly introduced himself as he noticed the weird blank faces the boys gave him.

"I am Dr. Kim Yongseok and I'll be his new attending doctor." The new arrival smiled at them before turning the paper on his grasp as he read them.

"Min Yoongi. 26, Male. Correct?" lifting up his gaze before focusing to the paper in front of him again. "As you can see he may have suffered from an abusive relationship or his parents but with these we have to wait for him, he may have suffered from depression prior to those very visible scars from his wrist. He has to take part of this diagnosis so this will wait. We also saw that he has records from other hospital being diagnosed from Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and he is on stage 3 already. His past records showed that he is only at stage 1 but it became worse. I recommend having his therapy as soon as possible but please, take his consent first. A psychologist will be here when he wakes up just notify us" The doctor said leaving the boys shocked at the news. They didn't even felt that the doctor is already gone. They only exchanged blank faces, sad about the news, taking pity of Yoongi what he has done to himself. The burden only taking up pile as another sad news was been heard earlier before this. This CLL won't break Yoongi, but the other one. They can't help themselves but to cry for Yoongi, this is too much for him. In the middle of the gloominess, the omega showed his signs of waking up. Squinting his eyes from the bright light he adjusted his vision only to see 6 boys surrounding him patiently waiting from him to speak or utter any sound. He saw how their cheeks glisten with obvious tears, their eyelids were puffy and their eyeballs are bloodshot red. They were silent for a while before Nam Il broke it.

"Hyung, why didn't you told us?"

--

The vacation was abruptly ended. They could stay a bit more but Jimin said he wants to go home and Jeongguk on the other hand was the only person upon their group that was worrying about the sudden disappearance of Yoongi. He was so sure of himself that Yoongi wouldn't leave the area without asking Jimin or him. That is how obedient the omega was with them. He can't help himself to suspect Jimin about this since he is the last person the young omega has interacted with and with Jimin's obvious changes. 

Dropping the girls one by one they have finally drove their way home seeing those large  oak trees once again. They drove fast as Taehyung was whining here and their about his butt and why are they taking up so much time, even blaming the girls about it. So gentleman. Suddenly they launched forwards, Namjoon almost kissing the glass in front of him. Jin suddenly stepped on breaks in the middle of accelerating. 

"What the fuck was that!" Jimin groaned in annoyance, rubbing his head groggily. His sleep was disturbed and his head pounding due to this and also being bumped so hard in the car windows.

"There was suddenly a person in front of us, it is a young man.  I think I hit him!" Jin panickedly open the doors before swiping his phone open and turned on his flash light. Then he saw a teen-age boy lying close to the car wheel, unconscious. He supported the teen's head before ankling his other arm on the back of the knees the slowly lifted him up. He placed him with Hoseok's and Jeongguk's side before continuing the drive on their way home.