Omega 10

I was dragged by him, the chime in the door of the shop made noise signaling we went out. I only stared at him, his side features, his jawline so prominent, his sharp nose, those gray eyes and at last his fair complexion but not as fair as mine, I was lost staring at his beauty but that's not all, thr only thing I can do was to stare, too shocked he knows. He knows all about blood mates, he also know I'm his blood mate, even though I'm with Jongin, I cannot just ignore the fact that this Alpha will claim me, he knows I'm his in the first place and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just hoping I will not suffer the consequences of it.

I let myself be dragged by him, the other 5 handsome guys in black trailing behind us. I saw a  black matte-colored car infront of me, it was beautiful like my life wouldn't be enough to buy some stuff like that. I heard a small "Get in" it so authoritative, full of power and so dark. I stared at him in disbelief still shocked but he pushed me, shoving me inside the car, then the rest of them followed, a tall man with a pink hair going in to the drive seat beside a purple haired man close to his height also.

I was in between the window and the Alpha, I feel uncomfortable so I just stared outside. The driveway was almost trees, beautiful and gigantic magnificent trees surrounding the driveway making the scenery so dark, wet and very comfortable, I leaned against the window as I feel more comfortable as the radio went on playing Troye Sivan's Strawberries and Cigarettes on the background, but still too tense as I feel his presence together with the rest of the mysterious guys in this car.

I noticed we're going a little more far, out of the city as we went to an unfamiliar road, the pink-haired turn on the headlights as we went to the dark part of the road close to where trees that needs eight people to hug and their leaves almost kissing the clouds making dark beneath them, I was panicking inside but I need to stay calm, their dark auras overpowering my panic and anxiety attack. I stay calm outside, taking deep breaths and observing the road we're taking, familiarizing the unfamiliar creepy road just incase I am being kidnapped by this 6 handsome men that cannot underestimate how dark they auras. as we went deep to the forest I saw a mansion it stands beautifully deep in the forest, isolated to humans, isolated from everything. It stands there magestically, by the looks of it it really is elegant, from the white painted walls with golden details the lights adding more beauty to it, tge gate of it was more like silver detailed in golden touches, it really was big.

We stopped on its parking lot the men in black pile up one after another, I also followed them, not waiting for any instructions given by Jimin. I remembered his name since they played in the Battle of the Bands and of course I feared this Alpha.

He again dragged me inside the house and I was amazed how beautiful it is in the interior. If the exterior shouts elegancy and purity the interior of this mansions holds a darker aura and elegancy of a matted black colored walls matching with little gold details. The furniture shouts money as they held word carvings on them. It was a dark themed but it was so fancy, I was mesmerizing the beauty of this house way too enthralled by the fancy feautures of this building not noticing the boys has stopped walking, I bumped in to Jimin unconciously him giving me a deathly glare, I jusy bowed my head and kept it low but its not that long as they opened a grand door revealing a very large space of room with a beautiful chandelier hanging in the center of the room, a grand piano sitting in the corner and a violin on the side. Under the chandelier there sat a table and a very comfy couch by the looks I can't even imagine how soft it is when I sat on there. There's a bouquet of red and black roses in the middle of the table and in the other side, opposite to where the piano was is like a mini bar where theres tons of wines and other alcoholic drink. This might be a party room but it isn't as infront of us a huge television was set, it was like a VIP cinema but inside of a damn house. This rich bastards but what bothers me is to all this beauty, I feel so small, and ugly like I wasn't even belong or even capable of being in here.

"What's your name our little slut Omega?" I was taken a back by the humiliation calling me a slut but clearly I wasn't being one, except having the fact letting other alpha to scent me even though having a blood mate. "Its Min Yoongi, sir" Bowing my head to Jimin and stayed my gaze on the floor, I can't look in his eyes, no, not today.

"Min Yoongi, my blood mate, my omega from now on, you, are, fucking mine and don't even think about letting that alpha scent you" I was about to talk back when he opened his mouth again "And you are staying, no turning back" He held a smirk, I panicked

No, no no, this can't be true no, I ran to the door twisting the knob only finding it locked. Tears almost threatening to fall as I locked his eyes with him. "Don't even try" then he exited the room. A guy with a brown hair came to me carrying me like a sack leading me to a certain room and locking me in.

I silently cried, I have no power to fight back

This can't be true, please wake me up from this nightmare

Luv u luv u luv uuuuuuuu I'm an author with luv yey thanks to 120 plus reads I really appreciate it, I really missed ya'll and this might be my longest chapter? or nah? idk lol anyways ya'll are so naughty giving me a bigboost when I wrote Omega 8 ya'll i can't- hahhahaa I'll be a better writer seeing some good folks reading this, I didn't expect it anyways thank you💜✨

-yoonminethereal