Chapter 10: Kiana's POV

I walked into the house to Autumn butt ass naked, it was hard for me to get turned on with those stitches in her face but I went along with it. She tried to walk over to me in her normal sexy way but she just came off as awkward because she was still limping. I still smiled at her and met her closer so that she could spare herself the pain. When I finally got close enough she went to kiss me and I almost choked her, we were usually into the kinky shit but I forgot about her neck injury for a quick moment. This bitch Leah had really fucked everything up. I didn't even want to have sex with her anymore because I was scared to touch her. She forced through the pain and took off my clothes and laid down on the ottoman in our living room. Even though she was feeling sore as fuck and making ugly faces she was still beautiful as fuck. She opened her legs and spread her pussy open for me to see. I smiled and walked closer to her and asked her how she wanted it, I was just too scared to give it to her how I wanted to. She asked me to lick her and I did, I licked and licked, and licked and licked until I got to the center of the lollipop. She relaxed her body as she released and squirted on my face. She pulled me up to kiss her and lick off all her juices. After she finished I rode her face on her Ottoman until my legs quivered and gave out, we fell asleep on the living room floor butt ass naked no cover, no blanket.

Four days later

          I had 4 days left until my big event. All I needed was to get me and Autumns hair done. Her face was healing up well and after a little tiny bit of make up the scars would be practically unnoticeable. Autumn had been fucking me three times a day for the past four days. My body was exhausted but I had to get my shit together so we could get our day started. We went and got our nails and toes done, although I would be in uniform, Autumn wouldn't and I wanted her to feel as pretty as possible. She got her natural hair steamed, washed, conditioned, and pressed and I wanted to fuck her right there in the salon. I went to the bathroom to take a picture of my pussy and I sent it to her, she loved when I did shit like that. When I walked out of the bathroom she was getting out of the chair and had opened my message, she licked her lips and flicked her tongue in my direction as I shot her a wink. She knew what time it was. I was ready to get her home I didn't even want to get my hair done after seeing how beautiful and happy she looked. This is what it was all about seeing my baby happy and having good sex. The money was on the way.

          My stylist motioned for me to come over, I sat in the chair and told her to give me a high bun with a hint of slick edges on the side. She laughed but I was serious. I wanted my shit fleeked but not too fleekly that I looked tacky, as I would still be in uniform. Swoop my shit up bitch and quit playing with me I yelled. Once my hair was complete we went off to get our eyebrows done and then we went out for lunch. As we sat there Autumn told me that despite everything that had been going on, the situation had made her love me more. I smiled and told her that I had something planned to show my appreciation for always choosing me and being down for this crazy thing called life. She smiled and held my hand. I couldn't wait to get her to Paris. The best part about it is that she would never see it coming and that would make it even more special. We finished lunch and ran our last few errands and headed home.

          As I got into the car Autumn started to record me on snap chat, "Look at my babyyyyy, I can't wait to get her home so I can eat her ass, don't she look delicious y'all? She blew kisses in my direction and I busted out laughing. Why was she telling Snapchat this shit? Fuck it let's make a movie baby and I kissed Her. That's what I loved about her, she always knew what to do to make me smile and turn my frown upside down, and she was right. When we got home I was sitting this whole ass on her face, She was gonna eat those words, literally.

         When we got into the house, we tied up our hair and played Mancala. She motioned for me to come to the bedroom and I did. I got an email from what appeared to be spam. I opened it and found that it was sent from Madeline's personal email, I opened it quickly as I was nervous with everything that had been going on with Leah leaking ass.

Kiana,

          With the event 4 days ahead of us, I decided that we should allow a couple of dozen publicists, bloggers, and social media outlets to appear on the red carpet. I thought it would be a great time for you to do some branding and selling. I want you to tell them your story and how you overcame your battles. I want you to show them how successful and professional your services are. I want to advise you, this is an invitation-only, all Black (African American ONLY) celebration, and everyone in attendance is considered a high roller. What that means Sis, is that its money on the floor. I have talked to a few good friends who like to see how the celebration is handled before they offer you contracts. This could really put you on the map. Don't disappoint me because from one sister to another, I'm rooting for you.

Your friend,

                                     Madeline

I immediately emailed her back.

Madeline,

I have been waiting for this moment my entire life. I will do nothing other than provide the most Elite Security services at your 10th year anniversary. From one sister to another, I could never thank you enough for allowing me this opportunity.

Truly,

                            Kiana

          Autumn popped me in the head as soon as I hit send, "You gone come sit on my face or nah?". I got up to follow her to the bathroom, where it went down. I had to make her stop before we fucked up our hair. She was a fucking animal even more so since Leah tapped her ass I think she felt like she had something to prove. She pulled me to the bedroom I could tell that she was our of energy, I hoped that she wouldn't be sore within the next couple of days. I decided that we would lay low and bond a little. I would get out our board games and old movies, we'd play truth or dare, and take body shots, like old times when we first met. She would love that. I smacked her ass and pulled her to bed. Tomorrow I was gonna wake up and cook her breakfast before she tried to fuck me again. My coochie was sore and I needed a two-day hiatus. She told me she loved me before she closed her eyes. Sex always put my baby right to sleep.

          I was thankful for another peaceful day without Leah stupid ass popping up trying to shit on my day. The bitch was a real-life hater now that I think about it. She doesn't have 1 loving bone in her body.... except when it comes to me. I looked down and Autumns sleeping face and realized what Leah's hate had done. Autumn was healing up good but the bruises around her neck were still apparent. I closed my eyes as well and prayed that Leah wouldn't pop back up. Maybe she got the picture. It was so unlike her to go so many days without trying to contact me. Whatever it was I didn't care. I felt for Autumn's titties and fell sound asleep.

Had Leah given up? ....

Would Kiana get to shine at her event?

Don't forget to hit the star if you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading. More to come soon!