Chapter 9: Finesse or Die

I decided to pop up at the office to see if Kiana was there. It had been too many days since I had seen her face. To my surprise she was there. I may have cut up just a tad bit, only enough to leave her annoyed and thinking about me. See what she failed to realize is that she was still thinking of me daily regardless of her trying to act as if I didn't exist. When she was paranoid, angry, and irritated it was me who was on her mind and seeing how I beat the fuck outta Autumn ass I could see them both chatting about me for a while. Do you know how many motherfucka's left me and never looked back? I would take angry memories over no memory any day.

        David had been calling me all morning, We'd been seeing each other every night for the past three days, I was waiting until my throat healed up to give him this neck, just a small token of gratitude. He had been showing mad love. He bought 4 dozen white roses over the second night and on the third night he brought over groceries. Imagine that a Fine Ass Man who goes grocery shopping without being asked, told, or forced. I still didn't care, he was another nigga on my hit list, he just had a couple good qualities about him. I decided after seeing Kiana that I needed to lay low for a while. I had been on too much hot shit lately. The funny thing is that it don't ever be me though, it be these bitches. They are trying me, making me have to humble their ass and put 'em they place. The next bitch that pissed me off was gone get this work, fractured jaw, and all.

        I decided to turn it up a notch for David tonight. I decided to make this nigga some dinner. It wasn't shit but steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and asparagus. Hood niggas were so easy to impress, cause they ain't ever had shit. All I know is that he better eat my pussy after I cook this meal. Coincidentally he called me and asked me was I ready for him to come over, I looked at the time and it was 4:00 o'clock. It was way too early for this nigga to be tryna come over and stay until the morning. I already had a limited amount of patience for this bullshit, it was all apart of my game plan. I rolled my eyes and faked a response

"Could you give me a little more time? I'm expecting company in a few, how about 7?"

*awkward silence* "Bet My Baby *click*

       I can't believe he had just banged on me like that. I shot him a quick text because at the end of the day I needed this nigga on my good side.

< It's my Aunt who is coming to visit. She's in town with my uncle for his business trip. You the only nigga pulling up my house quit playing>.

       I mean he was the only nigga for now. Funny thing is that I don't even know what happened to my aunt and uncle. They put me out one day and when I went back to the house all their shit was gone. Imagine that the only mothafuckas you grew to know ghosting you at 17. Crazy how life goes, that's why I'm so reckless. I don't give a fuck about shit, I ain't got shit to lose. I never tell niggas about my family or my past so he'd never know I was lying.

"Tell me anything, see you at 7, My Baby".

       I didn't know what that meant but at least I had cleaned up the lie just a little bit. I decided to take a bath, paint my toes, shave my legs, wash my hair, and clean up before cooking dinner. A nigga could never say he came to my shit and it wasn't up to par. At about 6:15 I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed a knife and walked silently to the door. I knew it wasn't Kiana so who the fuck could it be. Why in the fuck was it David? This nigga was trying to come over early to see who if someone "a nigga" was at my apartment. Nigga when I say 7 o'clock, I mean 7 O'CLOCK and not a minute sooner.

        I opened the door and attempted to smile my jaw got tight making me release the smile and I began to frown from the pain. He pushed through the door and walked past me without acknowledging me. I still had the knife in my hand, I wanted to stab his ass in the neck, because who the fuck do you think you are. But I played along with his games. He just wanted to feel like he ran shit, and for the time being, he could think just that.

       I said softly, "Nobody is here baby just me. My aunt and uncle left about 45 min ago." He walked over to me and saw the knife in my hand and said, "What you scared for My Baby? Who after you? Is it them bitches? I told you to say the word and it's done."
       I laughed, "Nobody baby, you just never know who out to get you". I went back to the kitchen to finish dinner.
"Aye it smell good as fuck up in here, damn My Baby, I ain't know you could get down like this. A nigga ain't gone never wanna leave this muhfucka. " I flipped the steak and rolled my eyes,
       I knew the nigga would be easy to impress. "It's all for you baby, I wanted to do something special for you tonight. I got some movies for you to choose from and I bought you a jacket. I lied again, I didn't buy his ass shit. It was another nigga jacket who never was getting it back. Tag still on and intact. He came over to hug me and I smiled, looking at him I could help but to admit he really was fine as fuck. His skin was rich and full of life, he didn't look smoked out like the rest of these niggas. His teeth where white and straight so white I wondered what kind of toothpaste he used, I snapped out of it, They probably some fucking Veneers. I wasn't sure though. He didn't spark me as the type. He had some good qualities about him, he would make somebody a happy wife. Unfortunately that bitch wouldn't be me. I'm here for two things. Dick and money. Anything else is above me.

       We ate dinner and he fell asleep shortly after. He didn't even try to touch the pussy and I was over it but still played along, he'd be gone in a few hours and then I could fuck myself to the thought of Kiana in peace. I turned on What Love Got To Do With It. I loved this movie so much because I wish a nigga would. I would have bit Ike dick off the very first time he hit me. I eventually fell asleep to Anna Mae running through traffic in her church suit.

      I woke up to my day 4 alarm of David's phone vibrating. I shook him softly, "Baby its money on the floor, it's time to get up.'' I got up and packed him a to-go plate to take on his way out. He kissed me on the cheek and told me he'd be outta town for the next couple of days but as soon as he got back he was coming over. I was actually happy, that gave me time to pull another nigga and get him going just in case David decided to act up.

"Awww baby I wish you would've told me sooner. You promise you coming back to me? ". I played this shit so well!

"I'm coming RIGHT back to you My Baby as soon as I'm done". He gave me a kiss goodbye and walked out. Shortly after he left I heard a knock at the door, I grabbed my knife and saw it was David so I ran to put it back. I opened the door, "Did you forget something baby?, Everything okay?" He reached in his pocket and pulled out 7 crisp $100 dollar bills and handed it to me. I forgot to make sure you were good before I left My Baby." I'll be back in a few days". Before I could say a word his phone rang and he kissed me and mouthed that he had to go. I closed the door and put the money on the counter. I had to admit walking as I walked to my bed I thought he was cute for 12 seconds but then I snapped out of it. Ain't no feelings involved when you getting money. This was just another job. I was so tired I went back to bed. The more I think about it was cute as fuck to that he came back. Maybe I will give him a chance, SIKE! Chances make Champions baby.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Two days later

... to be continued SOON
Show your support by hitting the Star.
It will count as a vote!